Reviews for Donna
ACGiacoma chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
AAAAAHHHHH! I loved it! Especially the ending. _

It was really interesting to see such an in depth inspection on Berger's past and characterization. It was fabulous like always! I hope you keep up the awesome writing!
elin2002 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Loved it now get to the part where he brings claude home to share lol
raptoregg64 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I'd be interested in the Hair fanfic compilation thingymagummy. :) Yay! Sheila! And Jeanie! And Woof gets to the ocean again! And there was an update! So now I'm happy... especially since you promised a happy ending for Woof. :) Please update soon!
raptoregg64 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
*sniffles* WOOF! YOU TORTURED WOOF! HOW COULD YOU? Then again, I shouldn't really be complaining, because I pretty much always torture the main characters in my fics... and the chapter was great, too... please update soon!
elin2002 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Renee,

That was great so far can't wait for more. did you hear that hair is closing on Broadway. I kind of had an inkling something was up when Will left and then found out their touring this year they are coming to boston i think in October yay!
Audrey Fulquard chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Hooray! You're back! Loving this pairing... also looking forward to the prospect of a Berger/Jeanie pairing! Waiting for the next chapter with anticipation... :-)