Reviews for the city sleeps
Skylord Tyler chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I love The idea of zuko falling in love with Kiari and this would be cool as a secret level or cutscene in KH 3 but I'm still a soraXkiari fan
Hint finder chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
This is great, i just read it and I don't even know why I waited this long to. I'm with some people in thinking that kairi isn't that good with a key blade, but then I also realize this is in the future and her personality is perfect so I'm completely okay with it.

My favorite parts are the hints at the other sparky.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
nice
neverlasting-legend chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
That was just...wow.

I cried and awed and my heart did this weird contracting thing on me making my tear ducts burn.

Probably one of the most unique crossover pairings with Kairi and Zuko and I find that I love it because I love the two so much.

Your writing just put them together so well.
DragonLady99 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I think the lot of you need to get over your Kairi thing. Obviously, this story is after some time has passed and she isn't so helpless. Why is it that every other fan of KH hates her? I think she's perfectly unoffensive.

As for the story... I must say I simply LOVE your metaphors, and all things sexual. You're just really good at it. I enjoy your stories, really no matter what they're about, and probably more than any other author I've subscribed to. I'll always give them a read. Never stop writing!
fdercfyuivldejwhasyl.uhijgu.l chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Ah, so awesome. D
originalworksof chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Well, you know me and how I don't like Kairi at all. Sigh, it was still sweet and all. Let's hope next time you show what Kairi really acts like.
NarcolepticMe chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I mark that three times in the first four sentences that Kairi is in some way compared to Katara. You trying to tell us something? :)

Sifu Hotpants sure gets crushes easily.

And Toph continues to light up my life.
originalworksof chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Y'know, I'm not a huge fan of crossovers.

Kairi's a little OCC. She's not that strong girl. Than again, I really hate Kairi. But she's NOT strong. Sigh, oh well. I'll just have to make my own fic.
NarcolepticMe chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
NEVER seen this pairing before. What the hell were you ON when you came up with this?

...

It's good. I like it. :) Took a little while for the whole concept to sink in, but once I got past that, I enjoyed it. How long do you intend to make this (chapter-wise)?