Reviews for Thunderstorm
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
It's a nice bit of synchronicity that I found this story, as some friends were talking the other night about how terrifying a thunderstorm can be, no matter what your age, and it's better to have someone around to protect you. ;-)

Nice too to have a bit of Alex's past, and also a sweet moment with her and Gene.
xxjonasangelxx chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
hahahaha... this generally made me smile to the point where I was gonna squeak at how cute this whole thing is :D x

great work :D x
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
The description of Alex's potentially fatal accident in Florida is so well written, very descriptive and atmospheric, and genuinely horrifying. Gene's kindness and understanding is so lovely, and the last line made me smile. (OK, so what ARE his ways and means? Answers on a postcard...)
DCIPHOENIX chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
awww, quite fluffy...VERY FLUFFY...

Ways and
A2A-Mad chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
N'awww :) Another great fic from you, there :D And , don't worry , I'm just as obsessed :P Carry on writing great fics like these, thank youu ! :)
bleedblck chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is SUCH a cute fic! - bless him, he stayed :) as if he'd go!

Rurple101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
hehe funny
jointhehunt chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is just so perfect! Completely in character and charmingly sweet. I love a vulnerable Alex and the comforting precense of the Gene Genie. Lovely story 3
Novindalf chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Loved it Roxanna D
Bloodheart06 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Lmao! you so have to do another chapter to this! ;P
KlinicallyInsaneKoschei chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I love it!

So cute :)
x-Blueberry-Muffin-x chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love this :) Fluffy but still totally Gene-especially that bit at the end lol. Great stuff!
DancingPhalangess chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This made me smile and I've been looking for something to d that all evening, so congratz on finally being that thing at 1.38 in the morning. It was sweet, and the ending was funny, but the bit about the night before would also have been a nice place to end, the morning wasn't really needed, but I don't care because it was funny.

xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Ohh I am in LOVE with this one-shot, that was SO ADORABLE!

Beautifully writen; love all the similies and metaphors you used, was gorgeous ]
funk2funky chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Awwh, I absolutely adored this. I like how there's a short back story, explaining Alex's fear of thunderstorms, but it doesn't

overtake the fic. Gene is brilliant and Alex's fear seems believable. It's all just fantastic, I loved reading it! Please write more like it :)