Reviews for Edge Of the Earth
thechosenbibliophile chapter 73 . 1/8
This fanfiction deserves so much credit! I don't know if you still read reviews but I hope you know that you have an amazing gift and are extremely talented. It warms my heart to have read Sam go from a gothi emo kid to a loving father and husband. God I was sobbing in the last ten chapters, I honestly thought they were going to lose Tyler as well, or that you'd kill off Sam. I congratulate you on this masterpiece, it was hilarious, realistic and beautiful. I adored that you made the last scene, the ocean scene with Ally and Sam. This warms my heart and it's what I would've done.
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story, but now it's time for me to catch up on the two nights worth of sleep I've missed whilst reading this fanfic.
Congratulations and I hope you have big success with your writing because this was one of the most beautiful things I've read in a long time. It won't be something I forget easily x
Thechosenbibliophile xo
Izzy chapter 73 . 2/13/2015
You are a really good writer don't stop with fanfiction
penelope chapter 73 . 6/9/2014
amazing story. i really loved every bit of it. ur an amazing writer and dont u ever forget that.
BelleinWonderland chapter 56 . 11/14/2013
Awww they had such a lovely wedding! Though I think the bride is the one who is suppose to be walked down? Lol idk.
BelleinWonderland chapter 53 . 11/3/2013
Ugh there goes that shithead Peter, again. I don't know why Robin keeps taking him back. I find it very hard to believe that she never had an idea or suspicion that he has been physically abusive towards Sam before this happened.
BelleinWonderland chapter 52 . 11/3/2013
Oh god ... this was such a difficult chapter to read. Probably the hardest one so far. My heart just aches for Sam. :'(
BelleinWonderland chapter 40 . 10/16/2013
Oh no, they lost the baby. :'( I had a feeling something bad would happen. This is heart breaking- now I'm worried about how Sam will handle it.
BelleinWonderland chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Beautiful chapter. So emotional!
BelleinWonderland chapter 27 . 9/20/2013
And I'm baaack! Lol. Sorry it's been a while since I've read/reviewed, I haven't had much time for fanfiction lately. I've been trying to read more actual books too, lol. But I missed Sam, so here I am again. He really is one of my favorite fictional (movie) characters ever. I'm glad found this little gem of a fic. Off to the next chapter ... Alyssa being pregnant is bound to complicate things.
BelleinWonderland chapter 25 . 8/30/2013
First of all- I want to say that I think you've done a great job writing from a guy's POV. Believe me that's not easy to do for a girl, but I personally think you're doing well. Sam feels very in character to me. I think you're dealing with the depression/drug issues in a believable way. You say this is not you're best work, but its still very good work imo.

I'm really enjoying the story so far. I love how you've developed Sam and Alyssa's relationship. From seeing flashbacks of how they first became to them now being lovers. The love scenes are great too, btw. They're sexy without being too descriptive. Of course, it's not all sunshine and rainbows for these two. They definitely still have a lot of issues to deal with but I have faith they'll make it in the end. Can't wait to read more!
BelleinWonderland chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
I love the fluff and humor of this chapter. I hope Sam will have more of these amazing moments in the future.
BelleinWonderland chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
I've always loved that shower scene in the movie ... hehe. ;)
BelleinWonderland chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Poor kids. :'( My heart breaks for the younger versions of Sam and Alyssa, but it makes sense for something like to have happened during their friendship. Peter is such a slimball and Robin is dumb bitch for being blind about it.
BelleinWonderland chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
I always thought Robin was such a bitch for marrying that asshole and for allowing him to treat Sam that way. And all for what? Just so she can live in a big fancy mansion? Ugh. I'm not saying she's to blame for all of Sam's problems, but it's not like she does much to help him. She's never really "there" for him like Amber is sometimes. She gives most of her time/affection to her other kids & hubby instead. Sam deserves better than that.
BelleinWonderland chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
I'm only 3 chapters into the story and I can already tell it's a good one. It's very emotional, in character, and well written. Onto the next chapters ...