Reviews for Abdication
tati1 chapter 8 . 6/22
No! I wanna read the ending!
Aww, so good...
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 8 . 5/28
Oh mannnn, this was an intense read. I like when Light gets drunk, and so does L. Those are sides of them you never, ever see. It's fascinating to watch, because they're both still so smart and aware despite the physical inhibitions caused by the alcohol. I kept thinking something really frightening was going to happen, so I'm glad they didn't fight or anything and it only ended in Light making a bit of a hilarious slip by patting down L when L was still awake.

I'm excited that you've done some writing for Death Note. It's one of my top favorite series, along with Code Geass (and Gundam SEED, which I think I saw you've also written for?).

...See this? This is me consuming everything else you've written that I want to read, in bits, so that eventually, when I run out of material, the only choice left will be for me to go read Dauntless, finally. :P
The King in White chapter 8 . 1/17
It's been a while
NearlyHeadlessZielkeDragon chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
PLEASE THINK ABOUT UPDATING THIS STORY AGAIN... I've never seen anything like this, finally something well written and good plot-wise and non-yaoi! I am literally begging you! This is my favourite DN fic and I'm crying because it's not done! WAAaaaaaaaAAaaAAAAH... :(
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
HHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS. Unfortunately I think Light is way too much of an egotistical bastard to have this kind of epiphany - which is exactly why I love him in canon. I would murder someone if this happened in canon, but I love this in fanon :D
imagaYthgiL chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
will you ever continue?
sasusakulover2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Already fav!
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
No! I need more! This is one of the only Death Note fics I can find that don't have a hint of slash or an OC. Do you know how hard it is to find someone who doesn't see Light and L as 'destined' simply because they are enemies and were chained together for an inordinately long amount of time!? Ugh! Please, continue writing! You are very good at it (though you keep saying wont instead of won't) and the idea of this fic is so interesting! I shall now follow it in case you decide to pick it back up even after three years.

Thank you for the brilliant - and admittedly short and unfinished - story!
Lord22 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
...Hmmm interesting. I've actually been looking for a fanfic about the Yosuba arc like this recently.
Ragez chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Incredible story, it's a bit too bad that you're too busy with your others to continue it; this story's one of the best Death Note FFs I've ever seen!
Namikaze Artemis chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Lovely story. Is it bad that I like this Light better than the canon Light? :p

Is this discontinued? If so, could you put up notice saying that it is?
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
This is amazing... it's nice to see Light's and L's friendship from a more unique perspective. Will you be continuing it? It's a shame to leave it hanging right near the end. :)
Pwnbot chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
My God you are an excellent author. While reading this chapter i felt the same thrillsas when i was reading the manga.
Dark Naruto chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
it's getting to the good part! please update soon! :D
Kasai no Kage chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I actually really enjoyed reading this. I'm not sure if it's completed, but if it's not I hope you decide to finish it :)