Reviews for In A Hail Of Gunfire
cruchot chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
ohhhh so sad, but so beautiful ! I almost cried ! than you for this moment :D
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Oh, no. TONY!MCGEE!GIBBS!Ziva...eh, I don't care for her.
Why must my three due awesome deaths?
Because they're awesome!
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
wow! It's hard to believe that things like this actually happen!
Darlin24 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
whoa. this was so intense.

but it was really well written- extremely so!

i would hate to see the series end this way, but in all actuality, this would be best. if one person dies in the series finale, then you get the questions of "how do they deal, what happens, etc." but this way... theres closure.

great oneshot.
EllenJoeFan chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
this was amazing 3

it shocked me how you killed everyone!

though i have to say do special agents wear bullet proof vests for that exact reason? so they dont die from gun shots to the chest and abdomen?

but it was really good
GingerNinja1111 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Even though it is tragic that they died, it is how I would like them to die. Going down in glory. If there had to be a final episode of NCIS (*gasp*) it should end like this. You should write a second chapter, telling how Abby and Ducky deal with the deaths.
NCISrocks chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
oh my godness,

so sad...this is a really, really sad story. sniff.
Redmannequin chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
interesting... i like it :P
LyssLovesShules33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Very well written but if somehow, something like this EVER happened... I think I'd die...

So sad but... well... you made me cry so that means it had to be amazing :)
PT21 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow, God forbid this ever happening! Can you imagine the scenario? Wow, not a nice image ::shudder::

Thanks for giving us a food for thought
DiNUTZzo chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
well damn you, nearly had me crying at the end of that, very sad, keep writing!
Angela On My Shoulder chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Good job, quite well written. You could have easily extended it though.

Making the shootout and/or standoff longer could provide added tension and suspense. For example: more ducking and weaving as they evaded their attackers, a chance for Tony and Ziva to find the bodies of Gibbs and McGee. I would end the shootout with a one-on-one between one of the arms dealers and a single remaining agent (personally, I'd pick Ziva) wanting to avenge her coworkers deaths as she slowly bled out. Although that could be a tad clich├ęd.

Alternatively, or in conjunction, you could add a scene to the end. Either the news being broken back at NCIS headquarters (that could be difficult to do) or a simple funeral scene.

I may sound critical, but I don't want you at all to feel disheartened. You did a great job. D

- Angela
whoahomo chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
well that was depressing... and yet, i liked it... in a morbid sort of way... haha, great job though :)
Betherzz chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
wow someone just doesnt like ncis very much at the moment... bad day? the whole team dead? thats wow... i dunno what to say
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow, so tragic...But great story :)