Reviews for I Have all Summer to Fall For You
June Hiryu chapter 38 . 3/28
Wow...so amazing...that...just wow no words
June Hiryu chapter 20 . 3/27
YES! YES! HELL YEAH AND AGAIN YES! *throws fists in the air and does a little dance*
June Hiryu chapter 11 . 3/26
Well that was one gigantic biatch. It's a wonder she wasn't choked by anyone yet.
Blank chapter 1 . 3/25
Is this fic still alive?
Mo K chapter 1 . 3/24
"International asshole." Oh, same.
LiliiSicily chapter 38 . 3/12
Dawwwwww they're soooooo cute! My friend KINDA hates you for the spamano... but I try to block as much of it out as I can. I mean, I don't HAT spamano, per se, buuuuuuuut... it ain't my favorite... but Prucan is so cute! Also Ivan is a dick. Hm. Why did I see that coming?... anyway, great story. Gilbert needs to be more awesome. Also. What. The. Fuck. Why. Is. There. A. German. Word. For. G-string... I read it in a previous chapter and busted out laughing at 3 am. why why why thank you for that but why though?Keep writing!

-Sicily
P.S. my friends think it's weird that I sign as sicily. I live in sicily. I have not yet found an official character for sicily. I am sicily now. I am beautiful, bitches. Also, we have good ravioli... Bye!
LiliiSicily chapter 29 . 3/12
I almost forgot that adorable Gilbert... is zhe awesome prussia... almost... ALMOST.
LiliiSicily chapter 21 . 3/12
In canada, the legal drinking age is 18. Fun fact. How old is Matthew again? 16?17? So like two years. In canada. Ok then.
-Sicily
shitty taste in music
Oh my god. Gilbert, that's just... No matter the excuse, that's just horrible. And Ashley honestly deserves to go to hell. What the actual fuck is wrong with her.
Ahetaliafan13 chapter 38 . 3/5
So I just

So I just read all of this in 24 hours. Wow. I just, wow. This was one the most fantastically written fanfictions I've ever read. The plot was amazingly thought out and it was awesome how you slowly developed Matt and Gilbert's relationship. Please write more chapters or even a one shot sequel. It would be quite amusing to see Alfred's reaction to their relationship. Thank you for writing this, it was entertaining and made me laugh out loud multiple times.
Missingwings chapter 38 . 2/21
You're killing me. Slowly and painfully. First I was dying of the horrible drama. Now I'm dying of the wonderful, sweet fluffyness. Can I just say that I adore this story? And that I'm waiting for the next amazing update? Wonderful writing, realistic, interesting, and I could go on and on with the praise. Wonderful job!
Missingwings chapter 34 . 2/21
Umm... What? Gilbert... You're in SERIOUS trouble now. What kinds of lies have you been telling?
Missingwings chapter 11 . 2/21
I'm sorry, what? They were split up because of that? That's complete and utter BS! Of course it'll sound bad OUT OF CONTEXT! God, I hate her so much... Some people can be so goddamn stupid, I swear. They got split up because of a prank that they probably wouldn't have even pulled! A prank that is widely common and accepted at most high schools! We do it! God, I hate her so much now I don't even... I need some time to calm down before I go on a rant about people, vindictive adults, and their stupidity.
lord Voldemort chapter 6 . 2/16
The thing about the hyperextension, both of my knees are hyperextended and it's not the extension itself that causes problems (the extension is usually something you're born with through genetics and the like) people with hyperextensions in their legs tend to manifest leg problems not directly from the extension, but because by being hyperextended it makes your knees weaker which then leads to problems. So yeah just a tidbit, it's a pretty peeve of mine when people mess things like this up. Sorry.
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »