Reviews for I Have all Summer to Fall For You
Pfeh chapter 38 . 1/11
Wow. This is good. This has much more backbone than most Fics.
Pfeh chapter 22 . 1/10
I don't know if you address this later but the way they named Canada was actually a misunderstanding. A British man was talking with a First Nation and the First Nations call the land Kanata. From what I remember of grade... 8? Kanata meant land but the British man thought it was the name of the country. It just so happened to sound like Canada. Also I'm saying British man because I forget who it actually was. It might’ve been Columbus. But I do like the story that you came up with for Gil to tell Matt.
Gilbird61 chapter 36 . 10/25/2016
Dude you are insane thats a crazy story i feel bad for Belurus
Munnamunna chapter 20 . 10/23/2016
5 years later and i still cherish this story.
Gilbird61 chapter 23 . 10/19/2016
I HATE YOU but LOVE YOU at the same time
Gilbird61 chapter 24 . 10/19/2016
u r crazy
Gilbird61 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
I HATE YOU it is sooo late but I'm hooked !
NordicsAwesome chapter 38 . 7/3/2016
Oh my god...I have no words to express how awesome this story is! -fangirl squeals-
RedWhiteNBlue chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
i'm not even in the hetalia fandom anymore but this was (and still is tbh) my favorite fanfic of all time I just wanted u to know that
I also was wondering
if you're not up to finishing, could you at least tell us where you were going w this? like I wanna know so bad what was gonna happen so bad ; w ;;;;
Guest chapter 38 . 6/10/2016
OMG! I love this story! I would like to know if you are continuing this story? I absolutely adore it!
Kawaii Izumi-chan chapter 28 . 6/1/2016
mmmmmmm. camel.
Kawaii Izumi-chan chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
le gasp! cockblock!
Kawaii Izumi-chan chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
*sings* I WONT SAY IM IN LOVE!
hey-dairy-queen chapter 38 . 3/4/2016
I love it! Will you be making more updates in the future? I'm sure lots of people would like to see more!
hey-dairy-queen chapter 12 . 3/3/2016
Eating a stick of butter sounds a bit gross... But it's your life, I guess? Anyways, I'm loving the story so far! It gets hard to find good writing sometimes :)
1,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »