Reviews for I Have all Summer to Fall For You
much curiosity
very tease
I is now excited
railin elmeri chapter 1 . 1/2
Wow, what a douche... this fanfic looks promising, I'm excited to see how this all plays out! :) I hope matthew punches him in the face at least once, though
WerecatDragonRiders chapter 38 . 11/28/2015
Please Update! This story is so good!
Leaffeather chapter 38 . 11/22/2015
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssssssssssseeeeee. This is the best prucan story ever. You have to continue it.
Girl in the Gore chapter 38 . 9/30/2015
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! AmAZING! AMAZING! AMAZINGLY AMAZING! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Is there more or a sequel, 'cause I am in love! It was so surprising, and breathtaking! Love it!
eenayde chapter 38 . 7/12/2015
God, this story is so freaking addictive. Like, WOW. I can't stop reading... And now I'm depressed that I'm on the current last chapter. :( I WANT MORE AAAH!
The plot is just a solely entrancing, and I love it. You're a really good writer - the way you plan the story is done really well! I always fail at planning drama and plot in general.
I think, in future chapters, you should maybe include Matthew's family just a little more. I just feel I don't really see that 'side' of the story.
Oh yeah: PLEASE UPDATE. I LOVE THE STORY. SO. MUCH.
That thing with Natalia was pure genius. It was simple but it hit like WOW. The story is also really realistic. Okay, now I'm rambling. Anyway, the Spamano in here is really cute.
So basically, I'm trying to say, I love the story and I hope you update soon! :)
eenayde chapter 33 . 7/12/2015
So sweet! I love iiiiiit. :)
eenayde chapter 31 . 7/12/2015
Lol, this made me laugh SO hard.
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This is really interesting so far! :)
Dreamshipper229 chapter 38 . 6/11/2015
Omg this was way to adorable! You can tell it was good because it was the type of story that keeps people up at night and even during school when you "go to the bathroom ", ha I know that sounds wrong but it's true D! I Loved It So much! PruCan is one of my favorite ships and this story is my favorite by faaar! Good job and I'm not sure if this story is still alive but either way, really good job. Keep it up!
Xoxo
Green217 chapter 38 . 5/31/2015
Cool story.
I love Elizaveta! :D
PersephoneEll chapter 38 . 5/23/2015
This is some of the best writing I've found on , truthfully. I love the way you developed the relationships and your plotline flows smoothly. The depth you've put into even the side characters like Matthew and Alfred's parents is just amazing because you develop the plot so well alongside that. I do hope you continue writing this fanfic but I'm just happy that I got to read something so good today.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 38 . 5/15/2015
Holy Mother of God. I did not imagine it would fly this direction. Gilbert, in all his awesomeness is completely different from the character built, yet you apply multiple assets where he still is Gil, the awesomest and sexiest man of Earth.

Matthew is another thing! Alfred and him are quite close in the beginning but now they have drifted a bit. The whole high school drama is one brilliant piece of work. I could have not imagine something more pristine yet open as this story.

What happens to their relationship now?
June Hiryu chapter 38 . 3/28/2015
Wow...so amazing...that...just wow no words
June Hiryu chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
YES! YES! HELL YEAH AND AGAIN YES! *throws fists in the air and does a little dance*
1,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »