Reviews for Singing Softly
tbens chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
update pls ...
movieandbookgirl chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
Great story, it's exciting to see Bella getting all she ever wanted. I just hope that Edward quickly gets on board soon.
abigail-92934130 chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
Please tell me that ypu story. I just got to know what the heck is going to happen between Bella and Edward and why in the heck is he avoiding her. Does he want to propose to her or ask her to move in, i really hope that her fears dont become a real. What the heck is going ti happen. Please continue to update this story
PreciousJuls chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
Poor Edward, is his insecurities coming out. I know he has a past, but he never really said. Hmmmm, don't keep us waiting to long!
PreciousJuls chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
Aww, that was a great chapter. I like Taylor Swift too, so if the song fits then use it and don't apoligize. Your readers can just skip the song if they don't like it! Edward is too cute with Bella. I cant wait to read more! It is the last chapy so hurry with an update, pleeeease. I can ask since I have review most chapters ;p
PreciousJuls chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
Another great chapter. It is obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into your story. I'm just shocked you have low reviews. Since it was on TLS last week maybe you'll get more reviews and readers. I hope you continue the story because I really am enjoying it ;)
PreciousJuls chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
"Ally cat, how they hangin backstabber?" Tay yelled. I loved that line! Gotta love Tay ;)
PreciousJuls chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Edward hearing Bella dreaming of him was soooo funny! Thanks for the laugh.
PreciousJuls chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
OMG...what happened! Still love the story, now I need to get to the next chapter! ;))
Dizzy167 chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
awww loving this story! cant wait to find out whats going on with edward.. hope you update soon! D xx
PreciousJuls chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Wow,Bella went through a lot with Jamie and that was just a glimpse. The more this goes on, I'm getting more mad at Bella. This is not fair to Jaz, she needs to make up her mind. Even if she doesn't get together with Edward, jazz deserves more respect than that.
PreciousJuls chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
What is a girl to do? Two sexy men after her. I'm feeling sorry for Jazz. Please let him down easy, he is way to sweet.
PreciousJuls chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I really like Edwards POV. It lets us know whats going on in hishead. Really like Tanya too, that not the norm so thanks for that.
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love it already! Confident Bella is always my fav and especially is she tames the manwhore :)

Found you on TLS fic of the week!
Cockerspanmom chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
He's having to move his plans up about proposing? I love Adam Levine but not as much as Rob. Adams cute but a bit of a geek who dates model. Must enjoy dumb girls.