Reviews for A New Start
TabbyGuin chapter 1 . 11/4
I agree that you pee more often when you're pregnant but it doesn't get that bad until much later in the pregnancy. And letting Bella of first for only being 4 months pregnant is a bit rediculous. I mean honestly. And her wanting for move on and forget. I hate to say it but if she keeps the baby she will have that reminder every day and there will be no hiding the truth. I'm going to give this story another chance because I think it can be really great. But having gone through 3 pregnancies, well lets just say I'm picky about stuff like that.
PurplePhoenix89 chapter 50 . 11/2
I loved this story! it had me reading constantly!
READING LOVER 15 chapter 50 . 10/29
Please do a somthing I wanna know what happens to everyone
rochelleross56 chapter 2 . 8/23
Aww its is good to be home...
Lilprincez01 chapter 1 . 7/1
Was about to start reading this story when my mind couldn't stop bugging me to see if you or anyone else knows what story this is. All I can remember is that bellas Paul's imprint,Edward and Alice are creepers in this story, bellas some kind of wolf I think, fight going on with the wolves and cullens w/o Edward and Alice since that's actually who they're fighting against, Rosalie is nice in this one (bellas pregnant I believe is the reason), bella has dreams about future with Paul. That's all I can remember any ideas are greatly appreciated.
dolphinpink310 chapter 50 . 3/20
Please Update!
X.summergrey.X chapter 50 . 2/27
gosh, this story was so long but I loved watching bella slowly become a family with the pack and being with paul.
X.summergrey.X chapter 42 . 2/27
oh my gosh, well i'm glad she wasn't alone.
X.summergrey.X chapter 20 . 2/26
it did find it touching and adorable the way bella was with them.
and really how much longer is she going to be able to pull off this none pregnancy thing. its already half way there. she should be past the point of showing, with twins no less, no big shirt would be cover this.
X.summergrey.X chapter 13 . 2/26
how much longer will she hide it. she really should be showing.
Aimee Turton chapter 50 . 2/23
Wouldn't it say marry daddy?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
They are wolves shouldn't they hear the 3 heartbeats coming from her?!
I mean come on!
Guest chapter 50 . 9/10/2014
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 35 . 9/5/2014
Could it have been Joshua Uley?
He does have the reputation of being a manwhore, after all!