Reviews for A New Start
Sorry but this isnt a good story to me because no girl or woman are that stupid to keep a rapists baby
wannabewyler chapter 50 . 1/27
I know you finished this years ago but I always like to read completed stories and then review my opinions at the end. I thought it was good and I love how you went into so much detail; some people glaze over the whole pregnancy thing but with the story, that wouldn't have worked.
A few flaws I noticed;
- She's surrounded by wolves or a wolf at least every day, surely they would've heard the extra heartbeats before she told them about the pregnancy. Hell, they might've even smelt 'cub' with her.
- The switching of POV at the beginning was pointless in my opinion since you only changed words from him to I. I skipped over a lot because it was the same conversation being replayed.
- I also feel that Bella rushed into things with Paul. He's instantly going to do things to make her happy because of the imprint, and yes, she may likely feel a draw to him but he's created to be whatever she needs and when pregnant and only a few months after being raped, I feel that a boyfriend, regardless of the draw she may feel to him, is something she isn't requiring.

Other than that, it was a good story.
PurplePhoenix89 chapter 50 . 1/26
I love this story! I think this is the third time I've read it!
TabbyGuin chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I agree that you pee more often when you're pregnant but it doesn't get that bad until much later in the pregnancy. And letting Bella of first for only being 4 months pregnant is a bit rediculous. I mean honestly. And her wanting for move on and forget. I hate to say it but if she keeps the baby she will have that reminder every day and there will be no hiding the truth. I'm going to give this story another chance because I think it can be really great. But having gone through 3 pregnancies, well lets just say I'm picky about stuff like that.
PurplePhoenix89 chapter 50 . 11/2/2015
I loved this story! it had me reading constantly!
READING LOVER 16 chapter 50 . 10/29/2015
Please do a somthing I wanna know what happens to everyone
rochelleross56 chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Aww its is good to be home...
Lilprincez01 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Was about to start reading this story when my mind couldn't stop bugging me to see if you or anyone else knows what story this is. All I can remember is that bellas Paul's imprint,Edward and Alice are creepers in this story, bellas some kind of wolf I think, fight going on with the wolves and cullens w/o Edward and Alice since that's actually who they're fighting against, Rosalie is nice in this one (bellas pregnant I believe is the reason), bella has dreams about future with Paul. That's all I can remember any ideas are greatly appreciated.
dolphinpink310 chapter 50 . 3/20/2015
Please Update!
X.summergrey.X chapter 50 . 2/27/2015
gosh, this story was so long but I loved watching bella slowly become a family with the pack and being with paul.
X.summergrey.X chapter 42 . 2/27/2015
oh my gosh, well i'm glad she wasn't alone.
X.summergrey.X chapter 20 . 2/26/2015
it did find it touching and adorable the way bella was with them.
and really how much longer is she going to be able to pull off this none pregnancy thing. its already half way there. she should be past the point of showing, with twins no less, no big shirt would be cover this.
X.summergrey.X chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
how much longer will she hide it. she really should be showing.
Guest chapter 50 . 2/23/2015
I LOVE IT
Aimee Turton chapter 50 . 2/23/2015
Wouldn't it say marry daddy?