Reviews for A New Start
I LOVVVVVVVVVE IT
Again 14 chapters in and what? I'm literally just scrolling through most of it. So pointless
Just a whole lot of nothing going on
A Rene that accepts her
Rebecca Ramirez chapter 37 . 10/16/2017
The last chapter was very good. But you made a mistake on the part where seth that his mom told him about Bella's disappearance. But other than that. i love this story so far. Keep up the good work.
acetwolf94 chapter 50 . 9/24/2017
NICE! Sweet!
Hedwigwhite chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
The person who commented a couple before me I think u r wrong. Some women would keep the baby because they know that it isn't the baby's falt how it was made, and maternal instinct and all. And this is a great story.
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 38 . 2/18/2017
Holy plot twist! I would have thought that maybe it was a brother or something of Sams but never his father!
Guest chapter 50 . 1/29/2017
I LOVE IT
I LOVVVE PAUL/BELLA
Gabby-Hunter chapter 49 . 11/23/2016
Omg he's probably proposing
Gabby-Hunter chapter 43 . 11/23/2016
I think one should be named Charlie after her dad
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
Sorry but this isnt a good story to me because no girl or woman are that stupid to keep a rapists baby
wannabewyler chapter 50 . 1/27/2016
I know you finished this years ago but I always like to read completed stories and then review my opinions at the end. I thought it was good and I love how you went into so much detail; some people glaze over the whole pregnancy thing but with the story, that wouldn't have worked.
A few flaws I noticed;
- She's surrounded by wolves or a wolf at least every day, surely they would've heard the extra heartbeats before she told them about the pregnancy. Hell, they might've even smelt 'cub' with her.
- The switching of POV at the beginning was pointless in my opinion since you only changed words from him to I. I skipped over a lot because it was the same conversation being replayed.
- I also feel that Bella rushed into things with Paul. He's instantly going to do things to make her happy because of the imprint, and yes, she may likely feel a draw to him but he's created to be whatever she needs and when pregnant and only a few months after being raped, I feel that a boyfriend, regardless of the draw she may feel to him, is something she isn't requiring.

Other than that, it was a good story.
PurplePhoenixx chapter 50 . 1/26/2016
I love this story! I think this is the third time I've read it!
TabbyGuin chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I agree that you pee more often when you're pregnant but it doesn't get that bad until much later in the pregnancy. And letting Bella of first for only being 4 months pregnant is a bit rediculous. I mean honestly. And her wanting for move on and forget. I hate to say it but if she keeps the baby she will have that reminder every day and there will be no hiding the truth. I'm going to give this story another chance because I think it can be really great. But having gone through 3 pregnancies, well lets just say I'm picky about stuff like that.