Reviews for Some Assembly Required
d i n o b o t chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
Clever. Second-person pov of someone who's not Sam and Freddie. It kinda messes with my brain, but it's pretty creative, if I do say so myself.
d i n o b o t chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
"Kinda naked here," Sam's head appears at the door a few seconds later. "But what's up?"

That line made the chapter for me. Brill. I usually have a hard time believing 'already married' stories, but this one seemed right, believable and in-character. Good job.
d i n o b o t chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
OK, I wasn't gonna review until I read the entire thing, but I had to comment on this one. The very image of Freddie writing "you are the only exception" on Sam's arm is freakin' genius. Awesome Chizz.
Kristiney chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Awwe I loved Carly in this story! And I love the whole rain, swing thing! -
Kristiney chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
awwe so cute! He SO loves her ;)
Kristiney chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Awwe he didn't wash his arm for a while! That is so sweet! I love this! I wish it were an episode! -
Kristiney chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Wow beautiful imagery! I wish I was down that country road ! xD

Love it :)
axel100 chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
What do you mean. I like the ending her. Freddie is clueless. Sam is manipulative. Arriana know's exactly whats going on.

Now, you really need to finish up Liar. If your stuck try this. Freddy is great with figuring out Sam's tell, but doesn't realize that he has one of his own. One that has given Sam plenty of reason to think she will end up with him.
thefbm chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Haha so I love this all the characters spend their time ignoring the speaker in different ways, doodling was adorable, love the ostrich.
Emily McDonald chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
I adore this story! :D
love it chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
you have awesome and original ideas love ur wrk
cracken up chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
i loooove this hahaha hilarious
pennywhistles chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
-giggle-

That last one made laugh.

You're a fantastic writer, with a lovely style.

My favorite, favorite thing about you is that you have such good description.

I love this. You gotta update soon, babe. :D

Sami.
ForTheWin04 chapter 9 . 7/4/2010
Glen Coco? Four for you Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco! Lmfao!

Love this! So origional! Nice work!

Write more.
Lanter chapter 9 . 7/4/2010
Talk about an awkward end to a date ;)