Reviews for Coming Down on a Sunny Day
XYZArtemis chapter 20 . 7/18
Lovely job! So much effort and detail put into this story... and it shows quite pleasantly when read :)
Edwin Nigma chapter 1 . 5/7
Woah. Just... Wow. that was amazing. Thank you for bringing awareness to Jimmy as a great character. This whole story was very sweet and I loved the fluff at the endExcellent job!
Kat A. Coop chapter 20 . 4/22
This was really fun to read and I enjoyed it very much!
bibliophile030 chapter 20 . 4/6
Truly amazing and well-written.
RonneeM chapter 20 . 1/28
I know this is an older story but I just found it and it was and is beautifully done. I truly enjoyed the time I spent today, reading it and marveling in the relationships that you built between Castiel and Jimmy and the entire Winchester family. Thank you so very much for writing this wonderful story.
Brenda247 chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
Normaly Dean's very attached to Castiel but if he's attached to Jimmy I don't think he'll like Cas's intrusion .
Shiro Inutoko chapter 20 . 12/5/2017
This story has been a fantastic ride, from start to finish. I've very much enjoyed reading, though I'm really glad I came across it already complete and didn't have to wait for updates! I'm gonna go check out your profile and see if there's any of those stories you said you might write now.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2017
This was an incredibly enjoyable fanfic! I love your writing style, you capture the character's voices really well and I could see it all happening just as you described it. I would love to see your portrayal of Gabriel, I think most writers can't do justice to such a complex character, but I could see you doing great things with it. Thank you so much for a fun read, keep writing!
Delphine Pryde chapter 20 . 7/29/2017
Definitely, one of my favorite Supernatural fanfics.
StoriesAreMagic chapter 20 . 7/7/2017
This is beautiful and powerful and good.
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Holy shite woooowwww... Loved it. This journey was you very much for creating this.
KitkatMoon chapter 20 . 4/17/2017
Amazing story
aapenname chapter 20 . 4/12/2017
Wow. This was masterfully good. When I read the premise of a story containing Pre-series Young John, Sam, Dean, Jimmy AND Castiel, I rolled my eyes. But I decided to give it a go anyway because it had so many reviews. Boy am I glad I did. I LOVED this. I've always wondered how the boys would be different if there had been three Winchester boys instead of just the two (which why I always lament loss thread Adam). I loved how John was willing to take in Jimmy/ Cas because of the initial promise of vengeance for Mary, but it eventually morphed into protecting his two boys which eventually becomes his four boys. I enjoyed seeing the other special kids, particularly Jake, who even in series was shown as kind hearted but ultimately manipulated. I can't say enough good stuff about your story. Great work and thank for sharing!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
This story is proof that all the hours of searching through mountains of mediocre fanfiction in hopes of finding a rare gem are worth it.
wampie chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
...Holy crap that was one amazing fanfic! :)

I was on a birthday and suddenly two boys walked in. And the guys really reminded me of young Sammy and Dean. The youngest and shortest boy had brown hair till his shoulders, he sat down and begun to read. His brother had the same hairstyle and haircolor as Dean.
But they didn't only look like Sam and Dean they even had the same body language as Sam and Dean.
It was just so crazy!