Reviews for Coming Down on a Sunny Day
Riana Avser chapter 20 . 11/21/2020
Me gustó mucho. Felicidades.
QuirkCirc chapter 20 . 4/6/2020
I feel like crying this whole fic was so beautiful
QuirkCirc chapter 19 . 4/6/2020
I am screaming gosh this was epic
XYZArtemis chapter 20 . 7/18/2018
Lovely job! So much effort and detail put into this story... and it shows quite pleasantly when read :)
Edwin Nigma chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
Woah. Just... Wow. that was amazing. Thank you for bringing awareness to Jimmy as a great character. This whole story was very sweet and I loved the fluff at the endExcellent job!
Kat A. Coop chapter 20 . 4/22/2018
This was really fun to read and I enjoyed it very much!
bibliophile030 chapter 20 . 4/6/2018
Truly amazing and well-written.
RonneeM chapter 20 . 1/28/2018
I know this is an older story but I just found it and it was and is beautifully done. I truly enjoyed the time I spent today, reading it and marveling in the relationships that you built between Castiel and Jimmy and the entire Winchester family. Thank you so very much for writing this wonderful story.
Brenda247 chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
Normaly Dean's very attached to Castiel but if he's attached to Jimmy I don't think he'll like Cas's intrusion .
Shiro Inutoko chapter 20 . 12/5/2017
This story has been a fantastic ride, from start to finish. I've very much enjoyed reading, though I'm really glad I came across it already complete and didn't have to wait for updates! I'm gonna go check out your profile and see if there's any of those stories you said you might write now.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2017
This was an incredibly enjoyable fanfic! I love your writing style, you capture the character's voices really well and I could see it all happening just as you described it. I would love to see your portrayal of Gabriel, I think most writers can't do justice to such a complex character, but I could see you doing great things with it. Thank you so much for a fun read, keep writing!
Delphine Pryde chapter 20 . 7/29/2017
Definitely, one of my favorite Supernatural fanfics.
StoriesAreMagic chapter 20 . 7/7/2017
This is beautiful and powerful and good.
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Holy shite woooowwww... Loved it. This journey was you very much for creating this.
KitkatMoon chapter 20 . 4/17/2017