Reviews for Coming Down on a Sunny Day
StoriesAreMagic chapter 20 . 7/7
This is beautiful and powerful and good.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 6/29
Holy shite woooowwww... Loved it. This journey was you very much for creating this.
KitkatMoon chapter 20 . 4/17
Amazing story
aapenname chapter 20 . 4/12
Wow. This was masterfully good. When I read the premise of a story containing Pre-series Young John, Sam, Dean, Jimmy AND Castiel, I rolled my eyes. But I decided to give it a go anyway because it had so many reviews. Boy am I glad I did. I LOVED this. I've always wondered how the boys would be different if there had been three Winchester boys instead of just the two (which why I always lament loss thread Adam). I loved how John was willing to take in Jimmy/ Cas because of the initial promise of vengeance for Mary, but it eventually morphed into protecting his two boys which eventually becomes his four boys. I enjoyed seeing the other special kids, particularly Jake, who even in series was shown as kind hearted but ultimately manipulated. I can't say enough good stuff about your story. Great work and thank for sharing!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2016
This story is proof that all the hours of searching through mountains of mediocre fanfiction in hopes of finding a rare gem are worth it.
wampie chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
...Holy crap that was one amazing fanfic! :)

I was on a birthday and suddenly two boys walked in. And the guys really reminded me of young Sammy and Dean. The youngest and shortest boy had brown hair till his shoulders, he sat down and begun to read. His brother had the same hairstyle and haircolor as Dean.
But they didn't only look like Sam and Dean they even had the same body language as Sam and Dean.
It was just so crazy!
wampie chapter 14 . 11/12/2016
oh no... poor cas! I'm ready to cry now...
But this is an amazing fanfic btw!
And a Wolf Dreams chapter 20 . 10/15/2016
I'm utter disappointed that it ended. I need more of this. More of the brothers' lives. What about Azazel and his children? Would they still have the demon powers? And the other demons? Lilith? Crowley? Dean and Sam's love interests? So much more needs to be told...
And a Wolf Dreams chapter 18 . 10/15/2016
Funny thing is, Nur-Ayya is a legit name. It means "miracle light". Hmm...
Heart4Wolves chapter 20 . 9/20/2016
Literally the only words going through my head for like five minutes after I finished this were "holy crap"

Seriously, I was just staring at the wall, head spinning like a bike tire that's not touching the ground.

This is one of the best stories I think I've ever found on this website. Much kudos.
notveryhumoresque chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
i love this story so much ive reread it like 10 times i jsut really love this story and im gonna go cry now byw
Nerdlee chapter 20 . 3/31/2016
This is one of the best stories I have ever read, published or not. Thank you for so thoroughly captivating me.

~Mia
Nerdlee chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
This story s heartwrenching and amazing. I am overwhelmed by emotions that I can't quite express. I love it. I want it to be real. It certainly feels real to my mind. Thank you.

~Mia
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 17 . 3/26/2016
Ah, Dean. How very similar to the man Castiel knew/knows. They're amazing!
Aeris Mae chapter 20 . 2/28/2016
How to begin… shit. I think I’m in awe, having to pause every few minutes just to bask in the feeling and wipe the tears from my eyes. This is what stories should be like. This is the very meaning of love and family, and most importantly for this fandom the quintessence of what it means to be a Winchester. I always wondered what it would be like if a vessel and angel co-existed, but my imagination didn’t do the wondrous fact justice. It just fits. It’s so like God to make a connection like that so purposeful and yet so elusive. Really, it’s obvious and yet like every human, angel, vessel, demon, or other I just couldn’t fathom the connection. Cas Winchester. Thank you for writing this. Truly. :)