Reviews for Coming Down on a Sunny Day
And a Wolf Dreams chapter 20 . 10/15
I'm utter disappointed that it ended. I need more of this. More of the brothers' lives. What about Azazel and his children? Would they still have the demon powers? And the other demons? Lilith? Crowley? Dean and Sam's love interests? So much more needs to be told...
And a Wolf Dreams chapter 18 . 10/15
Funny thing is, Nur-Ayya is a legit name. It means "miracle light". Hmm...
Heart4Wolves chapter 20 . 9/20
Literally the only words going through my head for like five minutes after I finished this were "holy crap"

Seriously, I was just staring at the wall, head spinning like a bike tire that's not touching the ground.

This is one of the best stories I think I've ever found on this website. Much kudos.
notveryhumoresque chapter 1 . 8/29
i love this story so much ive reread it like 10 times i jsut really love this story and im gonna go cry now byw
Nerdlee chapter 20 . 3/31
This is one of the best stories I have ever read, published or not. Thank you for so thoroughly captivating me.

Nerdlee chapter 8 . 3/30
This story s heartwrenching and amazing. I am overwhelmed by emotions that I can't quite express. I love it. I want it to be real. It certainly feels real to my mind. Thank you.

IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 17 . 3/26
Ah, Dean. How very similar to the man Castiel knew/knows. They're amazing!
Aeris Mae chapter 20 . 2/28
How to begin… shit. I think I’m in awe, having to pause every few minutes just to bask in the feeling and wipe the tears from my eyes. This is what stories should be like. This is the very meaning of love and family, and most importantly for this fandom the quintessence of what it means to be a Winchester. I always wondered what it would be like if a vessel and angel co-existed, but my imagination didn’t do the wondrous fact justice. It just fits. It’s so like God to make a connection like that so purposeful and yet so elusive. Really, it’s obvious and yet like every human, angel, vessel, demon, or other I just couldn’t fathom the connection. Cas Winchester. Thank you for writing this. Truly. :)
Eliro chapter 20 . 2/13
This is so beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this book. It was as much of a journey for me to read it as it probably was for you to write, or even for Jimmy and Cas to experience it themselves. Sometimes it's hard to find fics that are Cas and Jimmy centric, that are written well, and have them actually getting the treatment that they deserve in writing and relationships with characters. I know this review may be a little in the touchy-feely (or chick-flick) side, but this is how I really feel about this work. This is a book that I will treasure. Thank you.
DrSpazz chapter 20 . 2/5
This is one of, if not the best, spn fan fictions I have ever read. Ever. I love the originality of the idea, and how well it's written. I love the relationship between Cas and Jimmy, how they interact and how you portray the bond and connection between them. 11/10 stars, you're are an amazing writer and I've recommended this story to lots of people!
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 1/16
Sam is the smartest of the demon hunters. He will save this world too, just as he saved the last one.
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 1/16
The demon attacks? What is the entity that caused the rain and why is the universe sticking its nose into the equation?
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 1/15
This is a lovely thing. Thank you for writing it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 1/15
I am looking forward to John Winchester keeping his promise.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 1/15
Yes, I can see that this story is more and more about Jimmy. A broken Castiel is more human than angel. I know the Angel wants to help but he's just going to have to let Jimmy steering the boat and see where it takes them.