Reviews for Coming Down on a Sunny Day
682583529563 chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
This is so beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this book. It was as much of a journey for me to read it as it probably was for you to write, or even for Jimmy and Cas to experience it themselves. Sometimes it's hard to find fics that are Cas and Jimmy centric, that are written well, and have them actually getting the treatment that they deserve in writing and relationships with characters. I know this review may be a little in the touchy-feely (or chick-flick) side, but this is how I really feel about this work. This is a book that I will treasure. Thank you.
notan8footpython chapter 20 . 2/5/2016
This is one of, if not the best, spn fan fictions I have ever read. Ever. I love the originality of the idea, and how well it's written. I love the relationship between Cas and Jimmy, how they interact and how you portray the bond and connection between them. 11/10 stars, you're are an amazing writer and I've recommended this story to lots of people!
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 1/16/2016
Sam is the smartest of the demon hunters. He will save this world too, just as he saved the last one.
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
The demon attacks? What is the entity that caused the rain and why is the universe sticking its nose into the equation?
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
This is a lovely thing. Thank you for writing it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
I am looking forward to John Winchester keeping his promise.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
Yes, I can see that this story is more and more about Jimmy. A broken Castiel is more human than angel. I know the Angel wants to help but he's just going to have to let Jimmy steering the boat and see where it takes them.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
This Jimmy Novack is an interesting person. the fact that Castiel is injured enables them to share the body instead of Castiel overwhelming Jimmy. It is quite a clever idea. Good work.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
So now Castiel will lead John Winchester into the ways of the Hunter. Hopefully more of the father will remain with the man. HIs children should always come first.
meluvblue chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
Holy cow was this an amazing story to read. The writing style, story concepts; it was all seriously awesome. Mad props and thank you for all the time and effort you put into this story.
NostalgicFool chapter 20 . 10/4/2015
This is my favorite Supernatural fan fiction. It's beautifully written, engaging, and really captures the spirit of the show. 11/10, would (and have) read again.
WellHelloThere chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
You need to write more stories for this AU. I crave it like an addict craves his next hit.
words-that-made-me-fall chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
I've probably read your story through at least three times already. But I really love this book. I love the story, definitely, but this book is just so heartbreaking, and such a huge leap for Jimmy and Castiel, together, with the winchesters and each other. We see the truth behind jimmy's past, how he met castiel, the pain he still goes through, how he gave up his life to focus on helping the winchesters. His goodbye with Amelia, his new trust with John. You really packed a punch in this book, and I loved it. This story is amazing, and I like how it focuses on Jimmy. Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
It is good to see Jimmy. Castiel is welcome but it is Jimmy's life to live, not the Angel's. Jimmy has only one short span of years and he deserves to live every one of them.
bbissocute chapter 20 . 6/7/2015
Very much enjoyed the Jimmy perspective, hes such an important character, and so few people acknowledge this. Fantastic work.
Allyssa