Reviews for Four times Frank & Nancy pretended to be a couple
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
"Juicy jewels of flavor!" XD Ha! Frank, you crack me up!
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 1 . 9/25/2015

I'm currently installing another ND game and suddenly got a whole bunch of Nancy/Frank feels. :p

Everything about this is perfect! :3 Everyone's in character, it's well-written, and just... fhguilfhgfjkdglkfkgjdfj

I love Ned to death but not with Nancy. I honestly ship him more with Bess. Been a Nancy/Frank shipper since I read one of the crossover books and anyway, I'm so glad I'm not alone and just thank you for writing this!
maria chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
loved it and thx for posting XP
csidle chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
AWWWW! Beyond CUTE! Loved it!

Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
all I could think while reading this was: 'awwwwwww' and when I think that; its a very good thing. thanks for writing this
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
LOL absolutely LOVE the Ring-Pop
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, It was so cute and so sweet. I can't stop grinning.
Susan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
what an incredibly sweet story! I loved it all, especially the fourth one. The ring pops were a nice touch too. Perfectly adorable. I wish that tbere had been more.
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This story was very cute! I loved the ring-pop idea and having Frank a little doped up on pain killers is always funny.

I liked your point about the guilt free kiss. I don't think they'd be able to control themselves either. And I liked the line:

"You know, I've pretended to be your fiance a couple of times, but I don't know if I played it with true authenticity. I think I have to try being the real thing."

Nice job!
Nh fan chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was so sweet!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i loved them all, but espically the last two and the ones with the ring pops! yummy~ :]
A Mistake chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I have never even read a single Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew book, and yet I found myself enjoying reading this story all the way to the end (with a little help from Wikipedia's omniscience). Somehow I found the effort put to send a 'we're really, really just friends with good working relationships' vibe to other people as funny. Really entertaining.

If after this I start looking for more Nancy/Frank out of idleness, I know who to blame. ;)
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Good story! They are the perfect couple! So sweet!
nevillelongbottomfanatic chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Tee-hee... that was totally awesome and hilarious!