Reviews for Knowing Your Character
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is a really cool idea! You should expand on this. I'd love to read more. Maybe have them meet? I don't know. I just really like this idea. :) good writing too!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I completely agree with you and Aaron. It seemed many times on the show that for the sake of a convenient joke they would harp on how a sloppy, dumb, unrefined guy Dean was yet it made no sense that someone who apparently followed his self admitted drill sergeant of a father and who successfully hunted on his own, not to mention had a well regarded reputation in the hunting community could be any of those things. I always hated when they would "dumb down" Dean for a cheap laugh. Enough of the ranting. Love your stuff!
wcfan chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Have you been watching 'Tall Tales' or something recently? Dirty socks in the sink. Sam's OCD. Someone has issues.

*looks at Stacey all squinty*
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
wow...that was amazing! :D

I was super sad because I hadn't realized that Scripted was complete! so I went back and looked to see...and it was :( lol its okay..I loved it too!

great job! you're amazing :D
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Perfect! This was wonderful, honey - sheer perfection! I was glad to see Aaron again - thank you for this!

nexus432 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Please write more soon.
pielover62 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I really liked this little tag to Scripted. The whole concept is very original. I hope to see more little tidbits like this from time to time from "Pretty Boy".
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Nice add-on for "Scripted" - Aaron would certainly want to do Dean justice enough to challenge the script.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Loved it. I really liked Scripted, I thought it was a good story. This was great, good job!
CatishAngel07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Hey, nice one shot you have here. I loved Scripted, one of my favorites from you and I love that you brought back the main idea from that to another story. This was really brilliantly done.
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I LOVED THIS! every single word of it. (and i wouldn't mind seeing more about aaron and the tv show...)