Reviews for Drabbles to One Piece more or less
RobinFleur194 chapter 30 . 1/31/2012
So nice :)

I was wondering... Are you planning on writing a long fic? I would be curious to read it if you do :)

And sorry, I know I haven't review in a while, but I always read this drabbles when you update them :)
RobinFleur194 chapter 22 . 11/23/2011
Two updates at once! Yeah! XD

I liked a lot the first one 'bout zoro and sanji fighting :D

Keep on with this, great work!

RoninFleur
RobinFleur194 chapter 20 . 11/20/2011
great job, as always, I liked it :D

I'm sorry this review isn't very long, but tomorrow I've got 3 tests, so I'm short of time xD

Anyway, keep on writing :) kiss!

RobinFleur
RobinFleur194 chapter 18 . 10/29/2011
Oooouh sweet! I've loved this one, it was pretty sweet :3

And it was too because I love zoro xD hope I can write something about him when I end up with my fic about eustass Kidd.

Amazing job, I like it!
RobinFleur194 chapter 17 . 10/27/2011
Hey! It's me again! XD

Can I left you another review this soon? Well, I think those were pretty good. As I reviewed you yesterday I have nothing new to say xD

Only keep on it, I like them. Kiss!
RobinFleur194 chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Fine, that was great. I'd never read drabbles before so these ones were the first, but, anyway, I think you're doing a very good job. I would like to read your histories when you post them, so keep on writing. Are you going to write about Kidd, killer or any other supernova?

Good job and good luck!

RobinFleur.
Tropicall chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Confusing as hell. OOC. Please correct all this before you ask somebody on your thoughts on something that hasn't even been proof-read. I'm sorry I'm harsh, but this sounds like you just typed it, uploaded it and then expect us to love it. I re-read my stories many times for typos before I publish. You have great idea's but you need work! I would love to see all these corrected!
Tropicall chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Correct this! this chapter gives us some more information. Some words are missing, sentences can be combined. You don;t have proper capitalization and grammar. Her moods change too suddenly, and the change of scene changes too. From a brother playing a joke he suddenly says he's going to become a pirate and his hat is given, even though she doesn't say something like, I'll miss you! I'm never going to see you again!

Then he would say: Here's my hat, so I'll still be there every day. And your exclamation marks add harshness where I would think the brother would be soft. Again, proof-read. Either you don;t give enough info or you then cram it all in
Tropicall chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Again, as a reader I can't understand this at all. What's through-proof? Why is the Navy going to the dumps? Elaborate, even though it's a drabble, whatever you talk about needs to be clear so we can piece together the very little we get to know. Is she a perfectionist, that she doesn't do anything wrong? That sentence contradicts itself, as she did mess up as we are able to get from this: It's insulting to think that I was capable to screw up, to think that I messed up big enough to have to "restore" my "honor".

You need to proof-reas these again, and keep in mind we don;t know this character at all, her situation is unknown, and so these differing views need to written carefully as to not confuse us. I'm sorry I'm giving harsh reviews, but these drabbles have potential, and some polishing will make them better .
Tropicall chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
You need to review this one a bit, as it's not completely clear. And Shanks is probably only starting ion his forties if he's who you mean. Why was supposed to leave her brother? When she was 10, did he try to murder her? Those sentences aren;t built up correctly. A quick re-write will improve this one greatly. Her thoughts seem pretty short for a major decision like this one. And dialogue needs to start on a new line.
Razzy chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
XD aww so cute zoro got a kiss now I'm curious about what the gril said. Stil I can see you're making progress keep up the good work!