Reviews for Change of Fate
kenbre chapter 44 . 11/27
Great fic. I know it hasnt been written on in awhile but i hope you continue it
Aurlia chapter 44 . 9/9
Wonderful story, unique plot. I hope that someday you would consider finishing it. You truly have a talent for storytelling! Thank you so much for sharing this tale with us!
HoloSlays chapter 44 . 6/16
Have really enjoyed this story, I do hope you come back to it one day but nevertheless it was a great read!
Please come back to this
wenpip chapter 44 . 1/11
I love this story, have read it a few times now. There are a few discrepancies (Harry, Xander and Jenny got files from Sirius when they visited Gringotts with Amelia, then later it's as if that visit never happened and they're still looking for the proof; Bellatrix was supposed to be go against Fudge, but suddenly she's at Bones Manor), but it is still very good.

Just disappointed that it seems to have been abandoned...
Alkiera chapter 38 . 12/8/2015
Why did the death eaters go to the wrong place? Belatrix was sent to Fudge, she was looking forward to torturing him again, and Dolohov was sent after Bones. Now at those places, they are swapped. Oops?
Black Fox34 chapter 44 . 10/31/2015
I will be sitting on pins and needles in waiting to read your updates to Change of Fate. I am enjoying the story very much and can't wait to continue.
Eros-Blane chapter 44 . 9/29/2015
Make Amelia Bones the new Minister of Magic.
Star Shimer chapter 38 . 7/13/2015
Dolohov, was told to kill Madam Bones, not fudge.
kindleflame5 chapter 44 . 4/12/2015
Will you be updating this story soon? It's been awhile . :(
Smokeing chapter 44 . 4/11/2015
Very good story hope you finish it enjoyed reading it
Bubblezmith chapter 33 . 3/2/2015
Good cliffhanger!
LordNemesis chapter 44 . 1/2/2015
MMMMM so far a good story wonder if you are going to keep it going.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 44 . 12/18/2014
cool
LoveDrunkFang-GottaFindMyMax chapter 38 . 12/5/2014
ok... so as I was reading I came across the fact that Bellatrix is now taking out Madam Bones, when previously she had been sent to take out Minister Fudge. I was half-way through the chapter but I just couldn't keep going without saying something. Usually I understand the blunders that occur when writing, but this one seems more important than most. Having immense amounts of help would obviously tip the odds in Mdm. Bones' favor and that seems like the mission that would go to Dolohov, and not Bella. If the build up to having Snake-face kill Bella is what is occurring then I completely understand what you're trying to do and I respect that, but the handing out of missions should probably be fixed to reflect that story plot. All in all an amazing story :D I love it, keep up the good work, keep writing; even if not for this story :)