Reviews for Change of Fate
kindleflame5 chapter 44 . 4/12
Will you be updating this story soon? It's been awhile . :(
Smokeing chapter 44 . 4/11
Very good story hope you finish it enjoyed reading it
Bubblezmith chapter 33 . 3/2
Good cliffhanger!
LordNemesis chapter 44 . 1/2
MMMMM so far a good story wonder if you are going to keep it going.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 44 . 12/18/2014
cool
LoveDrunkFang-GottaFindMyMax chapter 38 . 12/5/2014
ok... so as I was reading I came across the fact that Bellatrix is now taking out Madam Bones, when previously she had been sent to take out Minister Fudge. I was half-way through the chapter but I just couldn't keep going without saying something. Usually I understand the blunders that occur when writing, but this one seems more important than most. Having immense amounts of help would obviously tip the odds in Mdm. Bones' favor and that seems like the mission that would go to Dolohov, and not Bella. If the build up to having Snake-face kill Bella is what is occurring then I completely understand what you're trying to do and I respect that, but the handing out of missions should probably be fixed to reflect that story plot. All in all an amazing story :D I love it, keep up the good work, keep writing; even if not for this story :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Great fanfiction.
BlackRoseFire chapter 44 . 9/19/2014
Awesome story. I really love how you have had it turn out. I liked how you explained why Buffy and Angels groups couldn't be there to help. I can't wait to see what happens next.
dispassioneight chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
So sorry, but, bullshit. Even if Jenny was adopted by Sirius, Harry gets nothing but new guardians? That's it? His godson, who saved him from over a hundred dementors, the last remnant of his best friends, gets nothing? Hah. Yeah, right.
MysticStarfall chapter 44 . 7/2/2014
I absolutely love this story. I never would have thought to pair Xander with Jenny, but you did a great job of pulling that off. Also having them be Harry's guardians was awesome. You've done a great job of making Dumbles out to be a bad guy too alongside Voldemort, and I love it. Great job, and I can't wait to read more.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 44 . 6/30/2014
Oooh, I hope this continues. I originally avoided this, because I thought it was a slash between Harry and Xander. Might want to edit it to show [Harry P., Fleur D.] [Xander H., J. Calender] instead.

Anyway, Love how this is turning out, and I really want to see Harry's lambasting of Dumbledore in the Wizengamot be punctuated by Fawkes appearing on his uninjured shoulder. :-)
war sage chapter 44 . 6/19/2014
Good chapter
Penny is wise chapter 44 . 6/15/2014
Awesome chapter.
Illuviar chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Lord Xander!?I already like this story! :D
cornholio4 chapter 44 . 6/14/2014
Let's hope the right monster gets picked