Reviews for Change of Fate
Uzushiogakure chapter 3 . 7/28
Magicals are far more powerful than you give them credit for and the magical world isolated themselves because muggle's tried to wipe them out so their hatred of muggle's is very justified. Shit muggle's can't even get along with themselves let alone what would happen if they ever found out about the magical world the muggle's would try to kill them for many reason religion being one of them. Incase you forgot the magical world wants absolutely nothing to do with the muggle world at all the only one who causes any problems for them are dumbass blood supremacist and Voldemort who pretty much believe their superior to everyone but fortunately they are a minority they just hold a lot of money and political power.

And I'm absolutely sure magical shields can easily stop bullets no problem you seem to forget or have no idea that the magical world was very involved in world War 2 because of Grendellwald so not only are they very aware of how destructive muggle weapons have become and have no doubt been creating wards to protect themselves and creating magical weapons of their own to use against muggle's. And I'm pretty sure they got to test out their various magical shields against bullets and obviously the shields won considering all the power Grendellwald held during world War too not to mention their armors and robes made from magical creatures that are bullet proof.

Magicals have many options hell they could simply create a magical biological weapon that only kills muggle's and their nothing they could do to stop it because they have no magic to do so. Or one witch or wizard could simply Imperious a bunch of world leaders and have them blow themselves up with nukes.

This idiotic notion people like you have about muggle's easily wining against magicals is nonsense when you actually sit down and look at the facts. I doubt most bombs would even work in a high magic area so those bombs would be made useless before they hit the ground and I know that the wards that cover magical communities could withstand any muggle bomb except for maybe a nuke after all those wards have been sucking up endless ambient energy for decades and in some cases centuries.

Magicals are no where as weak as you have Petra he'd them in this damn chapter.
Svenion chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
Wasted chapter. Please assume your readers are intelligent but to need everything spelled out for them. Show us, don't tell us. I love Harry/Buffy crossovers.
kenbre chapter 44 . 11/27/2016
Great fic. I know it hasnt been written on in awhile but i hope you continue it
Aurlia chapter 44 . 9/9/2016
Wonderful story, unique plot. I hope that someday you would consider finishing it. You truly have a talent for storytelling! Thank you so much for sharing this tale with us!
HoloSlays chapter 44 . 6/16/2016
Have really enjoyed this story, I do hope you come back to it one day but nevertheless it was a great read!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/21/2016
Please come back to this
wenpip chapter 44 . 1/11/2016
I love this story, have read it a few times now. There are a few discrepancies (Harry, Xander and Jenny got files from Sirius when they visited Gringotts with Amelia, then later it's as if that visit never happened and they're still looking for the proof; Bellatrix was supposed to be go against Fudge, but suddenly she's at Bones Manor), but it is still very good.

Just disappointed that it seems to have been abandoned...
Alkiera chapter 38 . 12/8/2015
Why did the death eaters go to the wrong place? Belatrix was sent to Fudge, she was looking forward to torturing him again, and Dolohov was sent after Bones. Now at those places, they are swapped. Oops?
Black Fox34 chapter 44 . 10/31/2015
I will be sitting on pins and needles in waiting to read your updates to Change of Fate. I am enjoying the story very much and can't wait to continue.
Eros-Blane chapter 44 . 9/29/2015
Make Amelia Bones the new Minister of Magic.
Star Shimer chapter 38 . 7/13/2015
Dolohov, was told to kill Madam Bones, not fudge.
kindleflame5 chapter 44 . 4/12/2015
Will you be updating this story soon? It's been awhile . :(
Smokeing chapter 44 . 4/11/2015
Very good story hope you finish it enjoyed reading it
Bubblezmith chapter 33 . 3/2/2015
Good cliffhanger!
LordNemesis chapter 44 . 1/2/2015
MMMMM so far a good story wonder if you are going to keep it going.