Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
Squkymun chapter 36 . 5/21
I came across this story from a recommendation on Facebook. I am sooo glad I read it! This is one of the best Dom/sub stories I have read. I love that Edward was the sub and Bella was the Dom. There are not many of these arrangements out there. Thanks for sharing!
saintfudge chapter 36 . 10/17/2018
Us hat a great read ..I have had this in my favs / to be read list since 2012 and have finally read it ... What a great story thanks for sharing .. Have fun ..
twilightobession chapter 36 . 6/25/2018
Love love love this story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I have really enjoyed reading it.
twilightobession chapter 35 . 6/25/2018
Glad things seem to be working out for everybody.
twilightobession chapter 34 . 6/25/2018
I hope Alice gets better. She sounds like a spoiled brat. Maybe Jasper needs to spank her. Lol.
twilightobession chapter 33 . 6/25/2018
So glad Edward enjoyed the party. Glad he did not freeze up while being watched.
twilightobession chapter 32 . 6/25/2018
I'm glad Edward called his mom. Can't wait to read about them going to the party.
twilightobession chapter 31 . 6/25/2018
Love that he finally stood up to his father.
twilightobession chapter 30 . 6/25/2018
Edward is getting stronger and stronger.
twilightobession chapter 29 . 6/25/2018
Alice is being a real bitch. Jasper is right, Alice needs to grow up...a lot.
twilightobession chapter 28 . 6/25/2018
Edward is getting more brave. He is speaking his mind. Loved that he confronted Alice.
twilightobession chapter 27 . 6/24/2018
Glad Edward seems to be starting to get along with his brother a little easier.
twilightobession chapter 26 . 6/24/2018
Another great chapter
twilightobession chapter 25 . 6/24/2018
Glad Edward seems so comfortable at this party. Who has recognized Edward? So glad I don't have to wait for an update. I'm off to the next chapter.
twilightobession chapter 24 . 6/24/2018
Glad Jasper talked to Edward.
6,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »