Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
soton chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Oh what a great chapter.

As much as I love Alice for trying to protect Bella, I so wanted to punch her hard for hurting Edward! Seriously loved Bella though for standing up to Alice and fiercely defending Edward and their love!
soton chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
These are some of the saddest words I have ever read... "I d-didn't want to be alllone anymore."
soton chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
"...I keep her face to my neck so she won't see the soft lines of tears I can't explain running down my face" - your words broke my heart and I cried a little for both of them!

Just when I had got back some semblance of control your, "Thank you." set me of again!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
To come upon a beautiful,shy,sexy,submissive,and stuttering Edward has been an extraordinary reading experience for me,someone who stutters a lot in real life. It was amazing that you captured the precise painful moments he stuttered and had to scramble to work around the stumbling blocks. Thank you so much for giving this Edward the freedom to love and live his own life with his leading lady.
Pixie's Mama chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Ah... A stuttering and submissive Edward... Love this couple!
LoriJY chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Im gonna go ahead and tell ya.. Ive read this story over and over even introduced my sister to read it. Two simple words to describe it... Love it!

Youve taken a man that is alone and broken thinkin there is no one from him because of his preference of sexual needs and made him into a passionate loving man to a woman with similar needs. Its very tastefully written and I thank you for that. Youve made this story interesting!

Thanks so much again!
Lj
nikyta chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
love itttttttttttttttttt
AscotBella chapter 36 . 11/30/2012
This really is an amazing story on many levels. There are some cliche things, but that's okay. You would have to double the length of this story if you delved any deeper. It was extraordinary how you often talked about "sub space". It really is something to experience. I won't bore you with my own experience, but let me say that many of the feelings and reactions are VERY REAL and I appreciate that. I enjoyed how BDSM was a character, but not the main character here.

fanficbelle chapter 36 . 11/23/2012
I loved this. Thank you!
AscotBella chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Wow! This story is not only hott, but written so eloquently. I "feel" every line. That was an amazing experience period. For a first chapter? It felt more like a fully versed one-shot. That was an amazing ride. To think there are 35 more to go? OH YEAH!
x chapter 36 . 11/14/2012
i finished this in two days. i loved the edward and i love the imagery of your writing. it was a really beautiful story.
twihardacctant chapter 36 . 11/8/2012
such a good story! I am not huge into this scene or these kinds of stories but this one is amazing. Done with such heart and detail without being scary! Well done- you are one of the ones that make wading through thousands of fanfics worth it- Thanks!
JoanB102001 chapter 36 . 10/13/2012
It is a brilliant, and beautiful tale of what the power of love can do. It can see you through the darkest times certainly, but it can also educate you in positive ways. Most people think when they hear that love has someone a 'lesson', it is negative. A lesson in heartbreak. But, the best ones, are in which love and kindness teach us to be strong, to grow, and to not fear what we feel or want or desire.

Love can bring two missing pieces of a perfect whole together, and let them become one. Ah and what a glorious thing it is to see.

JoanB102001 chapter 35 . 10/13/2012
I love these two characters so much! They both have hit a personal nerve inside me, reminding me of a time when I was also on a journey of self discovery, with someone special. A time I will never forget, nor will I forget this story 3

Thank you. Thank you xx
JoanB102001 chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Aww hey that is GREAT! D I love good guys, and your Edward is a very good guy! 3

Still think Alice is a first rate bitch, and Jasper deserves better. Love makes you do stupid shit.
6,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »