Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
Oh I think the party is gonna be FUN! *grins wickedly*
JoanB102001 chapter 31 . 10/12/2012
Indeed, sniffles and glowing with pride! Fanbloodytastic! D
JoanB102001 chapter 30 . 10/12/2012
Meh, hating Dad as well...and the creeper priest. And robot mom. and Emmett for making him go.
JoanB102001 chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
Beautiful 3

Hating Alice though. Bitch bout ruined everything! Im glad Jasper dropped her like a used rubber.
JoanB102001 chapter 28 . 10/12/2012
Wow...that was a great chapter! I am so proud of Edward. He has not only started to let himself feel good about his choices, and his ability to please Bella, but also his ability to make her happy, and to let himself be happy! D Oh yes, and he learned that he is not dysfunctional in the 'traditional sex' sense, or 'vanilla' if you will. Though that was hardly vanilla...HO LEEEE HOT FUCK IN THE SHOWER BATMAN! That was...made my toes curl, in a very good way.

I love this Edward, he is so vunerable, and tender, and been through so much, even a lot of self inflicted punishment. To see him shine, is wonderful! 3
JoanB102001 chapter 27 . 10/12/2012
No, no. No sorries...you do your thing. The story is always better when the Author goes with their plan, and doesn't 'give in' to what the fans or critics want. Leaving some things to the imagination, is very sexy!

I am glad to see Edward make this leap for his and Bella's relationship. It's obviously important to her, and I think it will be for him as well, later on down the road.
Manor88 chapter 36 . 9/29/2012
Thank you for writing such an exceptional story. Initially I didn't know if I would enjoy Subward but the storyline was amazing and I found that I just couldn't put it down . Lots of late nights and tired mornings but totally worth it. And holy hotness - those were some of the juiciest lemons I've ever read. *bows down in appreciation.
Jonesn chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
That was so sexy and beautifully written.
cbzoo chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
great start but I think Imay have read already
MarieCarro chapter 36 . 9/23/2012
Oh my! I've just finished reading your story and I have to say that I loved every second of it! It was absolutly fantastic! And stuttering Edward will forever be in my heart. So adorable!
Thank you for writing that story!
MarieCarro
JanuaryStar chapter 36 . 9/3/2012
I loved the characters in your story and the way their relationship developed, so loving and freeing, allowing them to find their true place together. Your writing style is excellent, intelligent, fluent, mesmerising and hot, hot, hot. So many sharp, sweet lemons!
thepinktabby chapter 36 . 9/1/2012
*claps* awesome story I loved it! Thanks
pangrl chapter 36 . 8/26/2012
Fantastic story. I told my husband excitedly after about chapter ten that it was deliciously enthralling, to which he laughed. What a pleasure to devour your words. I like the way you write, it's very intillectual...you know, apart from it being smut. It's just the little extra you provide; the broader vocabulary, the clipped but poignant dialogue, the precise clarity with which your words carry the story and invariably the reader. Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/18/2012