Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
mrs.lilibet cullen chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Omg that was im speachless
FanNan46 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This story was rec'd and I can't take to check it out! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2012
For starters, as it's my first review, LOVE your story! It's complete, so not sure if you'll even read this but I had to write because I had such a strong reaction to this chapter, and it was either this or burning the hair off of my daughters Alice doll, so...yea ;)
Anyway, really hating Alice right now! I don't care how protective you are or what she's seen Bella through, what grown adult makes fun of a person with a stutter? Not sure I can get over that one. If I were Bella I seriously might've smacked the shit out of her!

Anyway, again, loving the story and not writing to complain, just needed to vent!
Carolinacullen2012 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I enjoyed reading this story.
Denny52 chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
Just lovely
Denny52 chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
I sure hope she's talking to Alice...please?
Denny52 chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
I can't help but ache for him. He's so damaged but how? I sense that his perception of himself is so wrong, so off. He carries such a burden. It's wonderful how loving she is and accepting. I hope it helps him accept who he really is. I love your story and I'm so glad I found it.
LMBB chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I can't believe I never read this. What was I thinking? Oh, and I truly appreciate that you used the proper "shudder". You wouldn't believe the number of shutters there are out there. It makes me nuts but I keep it to myself. Usually. On to the next. Thanks!
twi nana chapter 36 . 6/19/2012
Darling, what an amazing story of discovery, growth, healing and love. Accepting who you are, and the freedom to be who you need to be, with the right person, that loves you and helps you grow. Edwards development is astounding. While I know that this is a work of fiction, it read and felt like suce a real life story.

Both of them grew so much...while I adored the lemony goodness here, the whole story left me with such a sense of satisfaction, sigh...we should all be so lucky to find someone who grounds us, lets us grow, supports us, and give us the strenth to be who we are. MWAH!
Rheka chapter 36 . 6/16/2012
The Story is so well written, i couldn't put down. Loved the characters, loved everything about their relationship...and it's really really hot! I will reread it like right now!
Seekingbecca chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
oh my...
bhr chapter 26 . 5/7/2012
I want to dislike Angela . lol but... Agh, whatever. I decide I don't like her xD When Bella brought Edward to tears, I wanted to cry with him :( but they talked it out and I'm ok now(:
blueeyes11354 chapter 36 . 5/7/2012
Thank you for writing. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
blueeyes11354 chapter 35 . 5/7/2012
Favorite. Love the addition to their home.
blueeyes11354 chapter 34 . 5/7/2012
I like all these new plans very much. :)
6,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »