Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
blueeyes11354 chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
I love where this is going, in that each side is getting something from the relationship they never found with anyone else before. Experiencing the worst really makes the best so much more meaningful.
blueeyes11354 chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I've been circling around this story for ages and have read bits and pieces over the time you posted it but never the whole thing. I've recently read The Submissive and The Training as well so I figured it's finally time I give in to this story as well. :)
bhr chapter 24 . 5/4/2012
I really love that Jasper accepts it! At least he accepts it of him and Alice. I can understand why she would be opposed, but I'm glad he doesn't see it like her. Phew! That being said, the 'munch' is intriguing to me! Can't wait to read it!
bhr chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
Aww... My heart goes out to Edward :( I'm glad Bella came over when she did, and I'm glad Edward is slowly letting out his inner demons. I seriously wanted to cry! . great chapter, and great story overall each time I start reading!
bhr chapter 22 . 5/2/2012
Wow.. Too much emotions, too much.. I can only coherently say that this chapter was seriously.. Too good. Ok! Now I'm good. Aside from the fact that I was a little weirded out about the *ahem* new toy, it seems as though try both enjoyed themselves, and so I'm happy for them.
bhr chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
I kind of really want to know what happened between those two, but I'm just glad Bella went to Edward to feel better :) other than that... Very nice chapter considering what has been said.
bhr chapter 20 . 4/30/2012
Que the slow loving music while our favorite characters fall into the deep dark beautiful abyss of their love! Lol but wow. Telling Alice off? The gift to Edward? Sharing confessions of love? *sighs* nothing better :)
bhr chapter 19 . 4/30/2012
NOOOOOO... Nonononononono this isn't supposed to happen! :'( not like this . freaking A! Agh. I'm gonna go yell at something then come back and review the next chapter.
kitkat681 chapter 36 . 4/29/2012

I'm so sad it's over. It was sweet and lovely and not at all as nerve wracking as I'd worried it had been.

String Theoryward and Unboundward are now tied in my heart.

Thank you...
kitkat681 chapter 35 . 4/29/2012
Phew...I'm so glad I can head over and read the outtakes. Otherwise I might have been on my way to find you ;)
kitkat681 chapter 34 . 4/29/2012
Hot damn...
kitkat681 chapter 33 . 4/29/2012
Oh baby yeah...so good yet sad it's almost over :(
bhr chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
Aww... I think a little piece of me died and went into this chapter lol. How trusting he is with Bella, how better it makes both of them when they open up to each other slowly but surely... I love it so much!
kitkat681 chapter 32 . 4/29/2012
PIV? Gah! That's hilarious!
bhr chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
Happy tears! Finally the history of Bell'a relationships is revealed, and I get to know why she is the way she is... And I want to he right there to hug her! No matter how awkward that would be lol.
6,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »