Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
Nicflex chapter 36 . 4/20/2014
This story was so different from what I thought it was going to be. My heart broke for Edward so many times. I stilled when he called himself a social moron. Being in his head was sad and a little confusing. For awhile I couldn't get a read on what E looked like.
So I had happy tears at the end. I love this story.
Glad to hear about doing more original fiction. The fandom has such great talents and you are def one of them.
Thanks for the ride!
tanseynz chapter 36 . 3/30/2014
Such a powerful love story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/14/2014
Just re-read this after quite a while and enjoyed it even more the second time. A tender love story with a HEA.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Just started reading this and I have to say this is an awesome story can't stop reading... Oh u gotta love with that last line... Lol lol lol
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I do wish he were a little younger. 27, maybe?
WAlove chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
The "after" was so moving. And Edward being the submissive one rings more plausible to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Whew. At was hot. Already.
Raven's twimom chapter 36 . 11/17/2013
I read this story when you were posting it a chapter at a time and I liked it. But this time it meant more to me, showing how someone can grow and change by finding that special person that shows you what life can be like. Instead of having to be alone and scared to live. I know it's just a story, not real life but still it makes me think that things will get better for me. So thanks so much for writing a fic that showed the growth of a human being with a little kink thrown in. LOL! I will definitely look up your original stories. Thanks for writing.
Raven's twimom chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
I'm rereading this fic. It's in my top 5 fav list.
twirob chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
this was an awseome story even the second time around! you dont see any edwards being a sub its always bella and i love it! im going to re read the ot s now ;)
BELLAZ chapter 36 . 10/28/2013
very good story, thank you for creating it!
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Now, I think most people have a little kinky side in their fantasies. I think those who actually live the lifestyle, have the need for it. It's not just a wicked "tie me up and spank my ass because it's Friday night and the kids are at their grandparents and I'm horny" fantasy. Bella has the need to dominate, but she also has the vanilla side too. Edward is so lost within himself, he needs someone else in control. Imo, of course. Still loving and rec'ing on FB, my blog, and Twitter.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
One of my beta's, who I also preread for, sent me this fic rec today. She knows I'm into reading BDSM fics right now (do not practice it in my marriage, and cannot write it for shit) and I'm really loving your stuttering Subward. I'm anxious to know why he's so introverted, and so sad. There is damage deep in his soul, I fear. And Bella, I'm not sure of her story either. Obviously, not everyone into BDSM is scarred or emotionally abused. Lol.
Andromeda8V chapter 36 . 10/12/2013
To use a term I have heard in our fandom... "Holy lemons Batman!" You write amazing lemonade! You are a fantastically talented author and thank you ever so much for sharing this story and your talent for words!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Nonsense is one word not two.
6,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »