Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
tee4dree chapter 36 . 7/3
This story is so awesome! I love the way Edward is so sensitive and describes his feelings, his angst.
One of the best messages the fic gives is how is absolutely fundamental to feel loved and accepted for a person to grow well. Sometimes we are so demanding with our child that we forget that love and respect must come first.
dommie06 chapter 36 . 11/16/2016
So I really enjoy this story it spoke to me in a way and at times it was difficult for me to read because it felt like your Edward was living how I'm living kinda but yea I suck at words that's why I just read. Good story
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
What a great opening a while since I read and two fanfic, but this has certainly got my attention.
Gagika chapter 36 . 2/8/2016
Wow, that's what I call a fiction with a lot of lemon; plenty of good written lemon!

This plot was very different...a sub/dom relationship. Even if I prefer the other way around so when the guy is the dominant part, it was really interesting to read it from an other point of view.

But, no baby? Oh, that makes me feel sad

P.S. Alice is a bitch ;-)
jen5795 chapter 36 . 11/25/2015
This story was so good, I really enjoyed the characters and the way they intertwined.
Fuchsina chapter 36 . 8/31/2015
This is one of the best AH stories I have ever read. Absolutely great! I love this Edward, it is heartbreaking how he sees himself at first and so good to sees how he gains confidence in himself once Bella is around.

I like how Bella is able to give him exactly what he needs most of the time and how she is able to reassure him and build him up when he is low.

All in all, great story, great characters, great lemons. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 36 . 7/29/2015
Read this straight thru. Couldn't stop. I am so not a fan of submissive Edward, but this is so well written. His issues make his need completely plausible. Plus I gotta admit the sex scenes were actually quite sensual which I find is rather rare in this type of story. I like that they don't do the whole humiliation thing. Going to check out your other stories. Thsnks for sharing your talent.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
I freaking hate this Alice... Or should I say Malice...

Poor Edward. He just said what his heart desired and he got kicked out.
Ladiicharmz chapter 36 . 7/7/2015
Awesome story. Loved every chapter. Thank you for writing.
boopgirl chapter 36 . 3/22/2015
Great story!
sportswritergirl chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
I was so sure i would hate this story that i never wanted to read it. I thought edward would be emasculated but he's so loving and honest. I adore this story
Nico13 chapter 36 . 1/19/2015
I have always loved this story. It's my favourite sub Edward story. I love the way the characters are written! I have just so so much love for this story. I can't express how much joy it has given me. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
ai se eu te pego chapter 36 . 1/9/2015
Lovely!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Ok I think I am starting to love this fic now! ;)
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
I'm a little shaky with this one, but I keep reading it. Not sure if I like it or not yet, to be honest. I'm not a prude either. So I'll read some more to see how it goes. I trust your writing skills, but I do love romance, so this one has me pausing. We'll see.
6,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »