Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
Ali OMalley Cat chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I'm reading this because I saw the recommendation from FicSisters and I'm already totally and completely enthralled. You're writing is just amazing. I'm struggling to describe exactly how awed I am. I can't wait to get into this and I just want to apologise if my eagerness to read stops me from reviewing every chapter.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
We are thrilled to have AwesomeSauce76 join us today to share the love for your story.
TinaF chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
Wonderful!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 36 . 8/26/2014
I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed this story. I'm sorry that I didn't review while reading, but it was so good, I couldn't stop. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
Loved this chapter! Loved what Bella told that clerk. Love that Edward is expressing myself and his feelings more!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Very good start! Can't wait to read more.
Lois chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I'm utterly entranced by the first chapter, this is fabulous.
Bevey99 chapter 36 . 5/12/2014
Fantastic story. So very well written.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
hot
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
great
cbzoo chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
an amazing story even second time around
LaPumuckl chapter 36 . 4/25/2014
This was a really emotional story! I loved every minute if it, even if I'm not usually a fan of an submissive Edward...
Maybe the way he has overcome his problems and fears with Bellaby his side was what intrigued me the most.

Thank you for writing and sharing their tale!
Nicflex chapter 36 . 4/20/2014
This story was so different from what I thought it was going to be. My heart broke for Edward so many times. I stilled when he called himself a social moron. Being in his head was sad and a little confusing. For awhile I couldn't get a read on what E looked like.
So I had happy tears at the end. I love this story.
Glad to hear about doing more original fiction. The fandom has such great talents and you are def one of them.
Thanks for the ride!