Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
robertsbella2 chapter 36 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoyed your story, thank you for writing it. Love your Edward.
robsfantasy chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Didn't see that coming...but it was about time she collared him though! Love this story!
DarkBitterSea chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
Is there a picture reference for this collar?
maliciouspixie5 chapter 36 . 4/16/2013
I spent the weekend reading this fic. Normally on a long story I have a tendency to skip around maybe skip a chapter or two, but this one I couldn’t do that. I savored every chapter. I just fell for these characters. Stutterward was priceless. You did an amazing job and it was a very good read. I think this will be one of my saved fics that I return to on rainy days.
sami69 chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
Beautifully written story. Thank you.
janosch73 chapter 36 . 3/31/2013
Thanks for the wonderful story of yours. I loved Edward's journey into being a sub and his growth into being a man. The respect shown vy Carlisle was the perfect ending to the story.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Our Lives Unbound has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Born on Halloween sent me to your story. Read her O/S with Bella being a Dom and loved it. She thought I would enjoy this.

Looking forward to reading more.
sakuraXnatsume chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
I love this story. Gosh I have been balling my eyes out for the last two chapters. Haha
fanfictionalcolic chapter 36 . 3/20/2013
Wow, that's an amazing journey about selfdiscovery, about freedom, about just being the person you are supposed to be. And about love and respect. So far from just a DSMB story. Thanks it really touches me.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/16/2013
still in love with you, and your words. xox
Chanse Lowell chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I love this story; read it so many times. No matter how many Twilight fan fics I read, none of them ever compare to this one. Favorite. Edward. Ever!
Guest chapter 36 . 2/28/2013
Ty, well written. D/s style was extremely nice - not everyone in the lifestyle lives leather & pain, and you showed the love well.
ckcpurple chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
Thank you! As I'm sure you know, I had complete heart-fail last chapter when Alice was nasty to our good boy and then again when Bella yelled get out. Major cheers to Alice being the one kicked out and for our couple finally knowing they love each other. Totally addicted to this story!
ckcpurple chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
I am simply in love with them. With their vulnerability, passion and trust. Beautiful chapter!
6,365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »