Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
jpmoonlight chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
awesome...
jpmoonlight chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
Okay... U r an amazing writer.. and the concept is amazing.. i am loving it as m reading...
BoBella chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Wonderful story. Wonderful Edward.
MoCullen chapter 36 . 6/9/2013
Thank you for sharing this story. It makes me happy to see where they ended up:)
MoCullen chapter 34 . 6/8/2013
Why is Bella still friends with Alice? I don't understand their relationship. Edward is too nice, but that's part of why we love him:)
MoCullen chapter 29 . 6/5/2013
I love Jasper for finally putting a stop to Alice. It's what Bella should have done a long time ago.
robertsbella2 chapter 36 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoyed your story, thank you for writing it. Love your Edward.
robsfantasy chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Didn't see that coming...but it was about time she collared him though! Love this story!
DarkBitterSea chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
Is there a picture reference for this collar?
maliciouspixie5 chapter 36 . 4/16/2013
I spent the weekend reading this fic. Normally on a long story I have a tendency to skip around maybe skip a chapter or two, but this one I couldn’t do that. I savored every chapter. I just fell for these characters. Stutterward was priceless. You did an amazing job and it was a very good read. I think this will be one of my saved fics that I return to on rainy days.
sami69 chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
Beautifully written story. Thank you.
janosch73 chapter 36 . 3/31/2013
Thanks for the wonderful story of yours. I loved Edward's journey into being a sub and his growth into being a man. The respect shown vy Carlisle was the perfect ending to the story.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Our Lives Unbound has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Born on Halloween sent me to your story. Read her O/S with Bella being a Dom and loved it. She thought I would enjoy this.

Looking forward to reading more.
sakuraXnatsume chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
I love this story. Gosh I have been balling my eyes out for the last two chapters. Haha
6,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »