Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
lippylou chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Ooh, I love it. Poor Ineptward! I'm looking forward to how his and Bella's relationship will develop.

Annette
Hongkongphooey chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Intrigued. Definitely. Looking forward to more.

HKP
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
between your opening A/N and the incredible longing and tension that just oozes off the page, i'd say you have a winner here, hun. can't wait for more!
bmango chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Don't know how, but I had somehow forgotten about his stumbling to find her name... hehe. Anyway, I love how often it is clear that he's locked in his head, continuously tormenting himself. And everything you put into the description is true straight from the beginning (her eyes being real, her command getting him to open up) - amazing work and I'm excited for the rest. -b
sunshinyme chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i think it's awesome! that's what i think! i'm so excited about this story. i've been tweet-begging for a fic like this for forever LOL! YAHOO!

can't wait for more!
KnittedSpecks chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I feel like Janet in Rocky Horror Picture Show at the end of the song Sweet Transvestite when Frank-n-furter sings

"So come up to the lab

And see what's on the slab

I see you shiver with antici...pation

But maybe the rain

Isn't really to blame

So I'll remove the cause

But not the symptom"
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I really liked it. A stuttering E is very interesting. He's not geeky, he's tortured in a new way. Your writing is great. Thanks.
lindqsey chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I have loved all of your stories and can't wait to read this one!
MommaJess chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Well, you definitely have me intrigued. Sounds like it will be something different and I am not ashamed to admit I don't mind some kink!
x.darla.x chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Hmm. Interesting. So they found each other on an internet dating service? I'm wondering if they are already aware of the dom/sub roles they prefer, or if it evolves from their personalities.

I think I'll be ok with Edward as a sub, as long as he's still masculine. Maybe it's a weird thing to wonder, but I'm curious about Edward's stutter and what has made him feel insecure.
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Hmmmmm. I like it. This Edward seems wound so very tight in his own fears, anxieties and self-doubts. I find it interesting that he admits to finding some peace in turning over his dating life to his brother. I know he mentions himself and his 'sick' desires, but does he truly understand his need to submit in a D/s way?

Bella's certainly an interesting character too! She comes off as this mousy, nervous introvert - Edward's match - but there's that judgemental and critical quality in his "Kiss me." demand and her "perfect" observation indicating there is so much more to her.
TwiCrazed chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow, this is going to be interesting! I've read a few BDSM stories, but it's always been Bella who's been the sub, so this will definitely be something new for me.

Of course it raises all sorts of questions...is Bella already leading this lifestyle, 'cause obviously Edward's not, but definitely has sub tendencies. I've never really gotten the whole sub thing before, it didn't even cross my mind the relief some people would feel to have decisions taken out of their hands - I can understand that in a way.

I'm excited and can't wait to read more! Bring it on!
AH Darling chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I am very excited about this story...it seems interesting and different and very, very hot!
zen2592 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I'm excited about this one! Can't wait for more...thanks! :)
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 6/12/2010