Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
Britt01 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010 much potential here - I love it! And some really great likes. "my double-standards are exceeded only by my capacity for hypocrisy" - that is freakin brilliant. I keep repeating it over and over to myself. You have a great ability to turn a phrase.
MandieMarmalade chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Great start! Can't wait to see what happens between these two! )
safakz chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow, who but you would dare to write Edward as a sub, I love how you push the boundries. Well, I would read the grocery list, if you were the one writing it.

kezcullen chapter 1 . 6/13/2010

this holds much minimal characterisation that is redolent with subtext, smooth foreshadowing suggestive of quite a few potentially perverse eventualities, and an atmosphere that makes it slightly hard to breathe easily...

bring it!
purringtiger chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was amazing! I can't wait to have more of this story! There's a gentle desperation to the tone of Edward's voice that has me completely enthralled and your words are as beautiful as ever!

Damn, I want to read every word you've written!
lippylou chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Ooh, I love it. Poor Ineptward! I'm looking forward to how his and Bella's relationship will develop.

Hongkongphooey chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Intrigued. Definitely. Looking forward to more.

SubtlePen chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
between your opening A/N and the incredible longing and tension that just oozes off the page, i'd say you have a winner here, hun. can't wait for more!
bmango chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Don't know how, but I had somehow forgotten about his stumbling to find her name... hehe. Anyway, I love how often it is clear that he's locked in his head, continuously tormenting himself. And everything you put into the description is true straight from the beginning (her eyes being real, her command getting him to open up) - amazing work and I'm excited for the rest. -b
sunshinyme chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i think it's awesome! that's what i think! i'm so excited about this story. i've been tweet-begging for a fic like this for forever LOL! YAHOO!

can't wait for more!
KnittedSpecks chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I feel like Janet in Rocky Horror Picture Show at the end of the song Sweet Transvestite when Frank-n-furter sings

"So come up to the lab

And see what's on the slab

I see you shiver with antici...pation

But maybe the rain

Isn't really to blame

So I'll remove the cause

But not the symptom"
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I really liked it. A stuttering E is very interesting. He's not geeky, he's tortured in a new way. Your writing is great. Thanks.
lindqsey chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I have loved all of your stories and can't wait to read this one!
MommaJess chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Well, you definitely have me intrigued. Sounds like it will be something different and I am not ashamed to admit I don't mind some kink!
x.darla.x chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Hmm. Interesting. So they found each other on an internet dating service? I'm wondering if they are already aware of the dom/sub roles they prefer, or if it evolves from their personalities.

I think I'll be ok with Edward as a sub, as long as he's still masculine. Maybe it's a weird thing to wonder, but I'm curious about Edward's stutter and what has made him feel insecure.
6,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 410 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 .. Last Next »