Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
Cool bananas chapter 3 . 7/28/2017
Anticipation!
Thanks that she told him how sexy he is!
Cool bananas chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
Yay for him!
Cool bananas chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Very raw, semi-real...& exciting!
grandmachix chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
I found your link in a comment made on Facebook. When I read BDSM I usually prefer male Doms. I am enjoying this image of a crumpled Edward finally coming to life with the guidance of a strong woman. I don't comment often because I'm trying to read as much as I can. But know that I like your story.
Judy
tee4dree chapter 36 . 7/3/2017
This story is so awesome! I love the way Edward is so sensitive and describes his feelings, his angst.
One of the best messages the fic gives is how is absolutely fundamental to feel loved and accepted for a person to grow well. Sometimes we are so demanding with our child that we forget that love and respect must come first.
dommie06 chapter 36 . 11/16/2016
So I really enjoy this story it spoke to me in a way and at times it was difficult for me to read because it felt like your Edward was living how I'm living kinda but yea I suck at words that's why I just read. Good story
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
What a great opening a while since I read and two fanfic, but this has certainly got my attention.
Gagika chapter 36 . 2/8/2016
Wow, that's what I call a fiction with a lot of lemon; plenty of good written lemon!

This plot was very different...a sub/dom relationship. Even if I prefer the other way around so when the guy is the dominant part, it was really interesting to read it from an other point of view.

But, no baby? Oh, that makes me feel sad

P.S. Alice is a bitch ;-)
jen5795 chapter 36 . 11/25/2015
This story was so good, I really enjoyed the characters and the way they intertwined.
Fuchsina chapter 36 . 8/31/2015
This is one of the best AH stories I have ever read. Absolutely great! I love this Edward, it is heartbreaking how he sees himself at first and so good to sees how he gains confidence in himself once Bella is around.

I like how Bella is able to give him exactly what he needs most of the time and how she is able to reassure him and build him up when he is low.

All in all, great story, great characters, great lemons. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 36 . 7/29/2015
Read this straight thru. Couldn't stop. I am so not a fan of submissive Edward, but this is so well written. His issues make his need completely plausible. Plus I gotta admit the sex scenes were actually quite sensual which I find is rather rare in this type of story. I like that they don't do the whole humiliation thing. Going to check out your other stories. Thsnks for sharing your talent.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
I freaking hate this Alice... Or should I say Malice...

Poor Edward. He just said what his heart desired and he got kicked out.
Ladiicharmz chapter 36 . 7/7/2015
Awesome story. Loved every chapter. Thank you for writing.
boopgirl chapter 36 . 3/22/2015
Great story!
sportswritergirl chapter 14 . 1/31/2015
I was so sure i would hate this story that i never wanted to read it. I thought edward would be emasculated but he's so loving and honest. I adore this story
6,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »