Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
Nico13 chapter 36 . 1/19/2015
I have always loved this story. It's my favourite sub Edward story. I love the way the characters are written! I have just so so much love for this story. I can't express how much joy it has given me. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
ai se eu te pego chapter 36 . 1/9/2015
Lovely!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Ok I think I am starting to love this fic now! ;)
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
I'm a little shaky with this one, but I keep reading it. Not sure if I like it or not yet, to be honest. I'm not a prude either. So I'll read some more to see how it goes. I trust your writing skills, but I do love romance, so this one has me pausing. We'll see.
Ali OMalley Cat chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I'm reading this because I saw the recommendation from FicSisters and I'm already totally and completely enthralled. You're writing is just amazing. I'm struggling to describe exactly how awed I am. I can't wait to get into this and I just want to apologise if my eagerness to read stops me from reviewing every chapter.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
We are thrilled to have AwesomeSauce76 join us today to share the love for your story.
TinaF chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
Wonderful!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 36 . 8/26/2014
I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed this story. I'm sorry that I didn't review while reading, but it was so good, I couldn't stop. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
Loved this chapter! Loved what Bella told that clerk. Love that Edward is expressing myself and his feelings more!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Very good start! Can't wait to read more.
Lois chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I'm utterly entranced by the first chapter, this is fabulous.
Bevey99 chapter 36 . 5/12/2014
Fantastic story. So very well written.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2014