Reviews for Our Lives Unbound
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
great
cbzoo chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
an amazing story even second time around
LaPumuckl chapter 36 . 4/25/2014
This was a really emotional story! I loved every minute if it, even if I'm not usually a fan of an submissive Edward...
Maybe the way he has overcome his problems and fears with Bellaby his side was what intrigued me the most.

Thank you for writing and sharing their tale!
Nicflex chapter 36 . 4/20/2014
This story was so different from what I thought it was going to be. My heart broke for Edward so many times. I stilled when he called himself a social moron. Being in his head was sad and a little confusing. For awhile I couldn't get a read on what E looked like.
So I had happy tears at the end. I love this story.
Glad to hear about doing more original fiction. The fandom has such great talents and you are def one of them.
Thanks for the ride!
tanseynz chapter 36 . 3/30/2014
Such a powerful love story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/14/2014
Just re-read this after quite a while and enjoyed it even more the second time. A tender love story with a HEA.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Just started reading this and I have to say this is an awesome story can't stop reading... Oh u gotta love with that last line... Lol lol lol
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I do wish he were a little younger. 27, maybe?
WAlove chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
The "after" was so moving. And Edward being the submissive one rings more plausible to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Whew. At was hot. Already.
Raven's twimom chapter 36 . 11/17/2013
I read this story when you were posting it a chapter at a time and I liked it. But this time it meant more to me, showing how someone can grow and change by finding that special person that shows you what life can be like. Instead of having to be alone and scared to live. I know it's just a story, not real life but still it makes me think that things will get better for me. So thanks so much for writing a fic that showed the growth of a human being with a little kink thrown in. LOL! I will definitely look up your original stories. Thanks for writing.
Raven's twimom chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
I'm rereading this fic. It's in my top 5 fav list.
twirob chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
this was an awseome story even the second time around! you dont see any edwards being a sub its always bella and i love it! im going to re read the ot s now ;)
BELLAZ chapter 36 . 10/28/2013
very good story, thank you for creating it!
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Now, I think most people have a little kinky side in their fantasies. I think those who actually live the lifestyle, have the need for it. It's not just a wicked "tie me up and spank my ass because it's Friday night and the kids are at their grandparents and I'm horny" fantasy. Bella has the need to dominate, but she also has the vanilla side too. Edward is so lost within himself, he needs someone else in control. Imo, of course. Still loving and rec'ing on FB, my blog, and Twitter.
6,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »