Reviews for It Will All Work Out
shad75 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was lovely.

I love your grief series for CM (I have so far read only 2). I've always wanted to read the team's thoughts after Emily 'died' but after reading one of them, I need something light to read and this fit ideally. I haven't actually read a fic dealing with the aftermath of Somalia for a long time and this was a very good start. After Kate (in Castle), Ziva, Emily and JJ, Abby is my favorite character on tv and I really enjoyed this. I wish that the show had some more moments with Ziva and Abby together. Maybe them going for a drink after work, something, even if they didn't discuss Somalia.

I loved the parts where you wrote that part of Abby knew Tony was hoping he won't make it back (cos he didn't want to live without Ziva!), the part where Abby 'transferred' her confidence to McGee and where McGee told her that bringing back the old Ziva wont be easy.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Beautiful!
Cricket Songs chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
How sweet (I'm used to reading hardcore angst, so yes, this is "sweet").

Being as far from her team as she was, surely Abby must've needed to know, and of course McGee would have told her. I always appreciate it when an author takes the initiative to fill in gaps left by the show, and you've done it especially well.

And I loved the transference of confidence thing. I wonder if that really works. Probably only Abby could pull it off.

Great job,

- Cricket
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Dialogue seems to flow out naturally from how I'd imagine Tim and Abby having the conversation...
necira-skies chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
very accurate to the show..good job on that. Because after everything that's gone on, Abby would insist that someone call her to update her, and Tim would likely be the one who would remember right away
Danielle chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
LIKE!
petuniatc chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Yes, Abby would have only let McGee go to Africa after assurance that he would call/e-mail/something to let her know they were OK and coming home.

So knowing that McGee would have been the one to tell Abby about Ziva.

Good one.
hannahelaine13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Adorable! 3
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I had not read a story based on this part of the plot line.

Good job.

It really rang true.
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
sweet
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
sweet story
polarpi chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I was totally drawn into the story - the interaction between Abby & McGee, how you "captured" the characters as they're portrayed on the show, everything. I love the entire story...

...and then I cracked up at the last line. Brilliant! :)
natsien chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Got tears in my eyes :)
fanoftiva chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Beautiful story. Loved it. Great episode filler. Abby's intuition was right on, and her fear/excitement was so in character. I could see this happening just like you wrote it.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Very nice. Out of all the things that weren't seen in TorC, this was one that I honestly hadn't considered. Now that I've read it, I miss the fact that we didn't get to see this conversation. Great job!