Reviews for The New Adventures of Danny Phantom
CommanderApple chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
~phew~ A minute there I thought...nevermind.

Actually, though I don't exactly...enjoy Statler and Waldorf's comments, I'm just grateful you put them in bold writing. That way, i can skip whatever they're saying and just move on with the story.

sometimes (though rarely) what they say CAN be comical, but more often than not, they're just plain insulting.
SporkMilitia chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
I LOVE IT PLZ!

BTW, seriously... leave the comments... it's pretty much the TRUE thoughts of everyone, EVERYONE, who reads this...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THESE KUDOS TOO!
panda707 chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
i vote to keep them in. they are hilarious and something to the story.
Tough Phantom Critic chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
I kinda like the commentary, but I'm sorry, Statler and Waldorf just have to go!
OutlawKnight chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
yes keep them, it's brilliant and adds to the comedy side
Solaris Prime chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
You already know my vote. But I'm reviewing for one paticular reason. Tomorrow's Sunday, July 11th. Either you meant Sunday or the 12th, right?
SporkMilitia chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
Oh no... it has to stay, I mean... it's just for fun purposes right? Is not nothing serious, is jsut for some fun, to keep the reader for something... right?

I mean... well... if you don't want to just ignore it then... no big deal... is not like it's damn straight serious...

I say... keep up the good work!
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
Wow I love it but you need to ummmm FINISH IT!This is the funnist story I ever read. I give you that and what up With Statler and Waldorf crackin' on you and your story. Its pretty cool!

Waiting 4 an update,

Jimmie 130
drakonic1 chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
Excelent story, but drop the assholes' commentry. Waldorf and Statler really getting on my nerves and in my oppinion take away from the story.
CommanderApple chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
O.O Chad's gone...a little overboard there XD

tsk, they're just so cute! X3

continue!
Solaris Prime chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
Relay this message to Statler and Waldorf: "As a fellow author, I write a report about you on your disobidiance toward your employer, foul language, and for just plain ticking me off. Any further nonsense will lead to quick unemployment due to a quick trip to the local police department for a 2 year stay in one of their high class cells."

And also add: "P.S. I will make sure of it myself!"

I don't know if it'll just blow past their empty heads, but I enjoy the story much better without them. I don't care about length anymore after certain things came to pass.

But about your story. Be careful how you use Danielle in here. She seems to be turning into a typical female. (Nothing by it. Just saying.) After all, she's a tomboy (either by her own personality or by her cloned DNA) and I hope she get's to show a little more of her tough nature later on.
PsychoticNari chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
-has to be held back by friends- I SHOULD JUST FIND YOU AND ATTACK YOU RIGHT THEN AND THERE! BUT I CANT SINCE YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE MY KHUKRIES!
JuneLuxray chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
XDD I literally face-palmed when Chad said the thing about his jeans. I laughed.

No, I really did. I face-palmed. XDD

No story ever makes me do that. XD You win THE GAME!

Update soon!
Brown.leo12 chapter 18 . 7/9/2010
nice fight dude! i thought he do it and turn back to his dark self from ultimate enemy but that's okay unless that turns out to be the next arc.
Brown.leo12 chapter 15 . 7/9/2010
fun chapter like to see more fighting but like how danny is acting like a brother to her. lol on the threat
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »