Reviews for The New Adventures of Danny Phantom
Solaris Prime chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
You already know my vote. But I'm reviewing for one paticular reason. Tomorrow's Sunday, July 11th. Either you meant Sunday or the 12th, right?
SporkMilitia chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
Oh no... it has to stay, I mean... it's just for fun purposes right? Is not nothing serious, is jsut for some fun, to keep the reader for something... right?

I mean... well... if you don't want to just ignore it then... no big deal... is not like it's damn straight serious...

I say... keep up the good work!
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
Wow I love it but you need to ummmm FINISH IT!This is the funnist story I ever read. I give you that and what up With Statler and Waldorf crackin' on you and your story. Its pretty cool!

Waiting 4 an update,

Jimmie 130
drakonic1 chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
Excelent story, but drop the assholes' commentry. Waldorf and Statler really getting on my nerves and in my oppinion take away from the story.
CommanderApple chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
O.O Chad's gone...a little overboard there XD

tsk, they're just so cute! X3

continue!
Solaris Prime chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
Relay this message to Statler and Waldorf: "As a fellow author, I write a report about you on your disobidiance toward your employer, foul language, and for just plain ticking me off. Any further nonsense will lead to quick unemployment due to a quick trip to the local police department for a 2 year stay in one of their high class cells."

And also add: "P.S. I will make sure of it myself!"

I don't know if it'll just blow past their empty heads, but I enjoy the story much better without them. I don't care about length anymore after certain things came to pass.

But about your story. Be careful how you use Danielle in here. She seems to be turning into a typical female. (Nothing by it. Just saying.) After all, she's a tomboy (either by her own personality or by her cloned DNA) and I hope she get's to show a little more of her tough nature later on.
PsychoticNari chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
-has to be held back by friends- I SHOULD JUST FIND YOU AND ATTACK YOU RIGHT THEN AND THERE! BUT I CANT SINCE YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE MY KHUKRIES!
JuneLuxray chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
XDD I literally face-palmed when Chad said the thing about his jeans. I laughed.

No, I really did. I face-palmed. XDD

No story ever makes me do that. XD You win THE GAME!

Update soon!
Brown.leo12 chapter 18 . 7/9/2010
nice fight dude! i thought he do it and turn back to his dark self from ultimate enemy but that's okay unless that turns out to be the next arc.
Brown.leo12 chapter 15 . 7/9/2010
fun chapter like to see more fighting but like how danny is acting like a brother to her. lol on the threat
AnimeRoxx chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
omg! i thought that danny was gonna go through with it. thankfully sam stopped him. UPDATE SOON! i absolutely LOVE this story.
Call me Mad chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
Yes! Finally a good fight!

More please!
Phantom Misfit chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
Ooooh, good chapter! :)
Fugitive of Gray chapter 18 . 7/6/2010
LOL! i love Waldorf and Statler's final reactions to Danny not killing Mc'Finn! I cracked up XD! oh and come back soon of course!

FoG