Reviews for The New Adventures of Danny Phantom
Fugitive of Gray chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
Oh yeah! more fighting

~FoG
Phantom Misfit chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
AWESOME! XD It would be hilarious if Daniel fell for Sam and reverted to the good side or something. Haha, but wherever you're going is great. I LOVE this story. Please update soon!
JuneLuxray chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
Oh shizz. Update soon!
Fugitive of Gray chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
Keep Statler and Waldorf! If they aren't cracking somewhat inappropriate jokes the story really is a little too wholesome O_o. But if you were to keep them, i'd have you torture them until they tone down the "I hate this story" vibe, and keep up the satire.

~FoG
CommanderApple chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
~phew~ A minute there I thought...nevermind.

Actually, though I don't exactly...enjoy Statler and Waldorf's comments, I'm just grateful you put them in bold writing. That way, i can skip whatever they're saying and just move on with the story.

sometimes (though rarely) what they say CAN be comical, but more often than not, they're just plain insulting.
SporkMilitia chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
I LOVE IT PLZ!

BTW, seriously... leave the comments... it's pretty much the TRUE thoughts of everyone, EVERYONE, who reads this...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THESE KUDOS TOO!
panda707 chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
i vote to keep them in. they are hilarious and something to the story.
Tough Phantom Critic chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
I kinda like the commentary, but I'm sorry, Statler and Waldorf just have to go!
OutlawKnight chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
yes keep them, it's brilliant and adds to the comedy side
Solaris Prime chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
You already know my vote. But I'm reviewing for one paticular reason. Tomorrow's Sunday, July 11th. Either you meant Sunday or the 12th, right?
SporkMilitia chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
Oh no... it has to stay, I mean... it's just for fun purposes right? Is not nothing serious, is jsut for some fun, to keep the reader for something... right?

I mean... well... if you don't want to just ignore it then... no big deal... is not like it's damn straight serious...

I say... keep up the good work!
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
Wow I love it but you need to ummmm FINISH IT!This is the funnist story I ever read. I give you that and what up With Statler and Waldorf crackin' on you and your story. Its pretty cool!

Waiting 4 an update,

Jimmie 130
drakonic1 chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
Excelent story, but drop the assholes' commentry. Waldorf and Statler really getting on my nerves and in my oppinion take away from the story.
CommanderApple chapter 19 . 7/9/2010