Reviews for The New Adventures of Danny Phantom
SporkMilitia chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Hell yeah!

New episode, baby!

Popcorn, baby!

I'm high on BBQ flavored nachos, baby!

Great episode! Nice cliffhanger! Better than "What's for dinner?" cliffhangers!

Keep up the good work!
dANNY pHANTOM IS A GIRL chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
GIW! You would not be hear is danny saved your as*!Pointless son of a bitches. . .
hi chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
UPDATE!
hi chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Waldorf: The 'Guys in White'? That is SO racist!

that is so true!
JuneLuxray chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
XD Danny probably went 'OMG' at the presidential folder.

And the GIW are racists. -.-

It's amazingly good, I see no spelling or grammar errors. The plot's interesting, and I only hope you continue, please!
daydreamer727 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Nice chapter. Is the letter going to request his help in making a human to ghost peace/alliance treaty?
Gladeshadow chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Please continue!
SporkMilitia chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Great story you have here, dude!

Nice episodes, love the Paulina-loathing by the way... and nice scene with the 'woman-scorning-saying-guy thinking of Sam'. And now we deal with the GiW...

Keep up the good work... thumbs up!
JuneLuxray chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
*slaps GIW* You idiots realize you wouldn't be in existence right now if Danny didn't save your asses.

XD I love the ghost that wanted to have a drinking contest. Lawl.

Update soon!
Gladeshadow chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is amazing please continue
OutlawKnight chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
It's great to see Statler and waldorf working again and some classic heckling. I like the sart so far It's a really nice blend of the coomedy and lifestyle, i can't wait to see more
aasdfsdsa chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Don't listen to Statler! I am officially intrigued. Been awhile since a well-written, fluffy, fun post-PP fic has come up. Well, that's how I see it for now...

Sam is a teensy-tiny bit on the mushy, lovey side. But that's understandable since they've been dating for what...a week? Barely.

Update soon, please!
JuneLuxray chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Ooh. I am interested.
Pii chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
wow nice! continue pwees? :3
daydreamer727 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Great Story, not bad at all and well put together. Good amount of length to, post the next chapter soon please!
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19