Reviews for The New Adventures of Danny Phantom
Another good chapter.
cougartail100 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
A good chapter.
Tamarillo-chan chapter 28 . 12/25/2012
Quill, you are AWESOME. everything you write is good; the jokes, the fluff, the conflict, EVERYTHING. No-one was out of character, and you OC's are believable and likable. I loved this fanfiction, and I'm keeping the link to read later. Thank you!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
I loved it! awesome:)
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
i think i am in love with chad:)
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
i love your name:) and waldorf and statler need to calm down!:)
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
i love it! awesome job;)
the it chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
Is there not five frieds
P.B chapter 28 . 6/17/2012
That was one hell of a battle scene. Quill N. Inque, I wish we could meet. We'd have much to talk about considering authenticity. And you have officially become my favorite writer on , and I've read many amazing stories, so that's saying something.

Au Vouir,

Peyton Black
P.B chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
I'm lovin this story Quill, no matter what Statler and Waldorf say. :D
Noip13 chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
Another amazing story.
Noip13 chapter 26 . 6/15/2012
As I was reading, I thought, So, Vlad. You're going to create an utterly ruthless clone, and then give him the key to enormous power. HE'S AN IDIOT. HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE ANTI-ECTORANIUM FOR HIMSELF, SHAMING DP OR NOT SHAMING DP.
Noip13 chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Oh snap, indeed. While reviewing Danny's extensive list of enemies for a POH leader, I somehow forgot Vlad...how?
Polska99 chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Are you serious? Plasmius being the villain was obvious as soon as we readers found out about the POH. Oh, and great story, but covering up the villain's identity better would've made it more fun to read.
SariaSpeaks chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Ya know, ur narrative-pals seem kind of rude and...perverted XD I love this story so far!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »