Reviews for The New Adventures of Danny Phantom
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
i love your name:) and waldorf and statler need to calm down!:)
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
i love it! awesome job;)
the it chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
Is there not five frieds
P.B chapter 28 . 6/17/2012
That was one hell of a battle scene. Quill N. Inque, I wish we could meet. We'd have much to talk about considering authenticity. And you have officially become my favorite writer on , and I've read many amazing stories, so that's saying something.

Au Vouir,

Peyton Black
P.B chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
I'm lovin this story Quill, no matter what Statler and Waldorf say. :D
Noip13 chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
Another amazing story.
Noip13 chapter 26 . 6/15/2012
As I was reading, I thought, So, Vlad. You're going to create an utterly ruthless clone, and then give him the key to enormous power. HE'S AN IDIOT. HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE ANTI-ECTORANIUM FOR HIMSELF, SHAMING DP OR NOT SHAMING DP.
Noip13 chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Oh snap, indeed. While reviewing Danny's extensive list of enemies for a POH leader, I somehow forgot Vlad...how?
Polska-1999 chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Are you serious? Plasmius being the villain was obvious as soon as we readers found out about the POH. Oh, and great story, but covering up the villain's identity better would've made it more fun to read.
SariaSpeaks chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Ya know, ur narrative-pals seem kind of rude and...perverted XD I love this story so far!
Yumi Floppy Usagi chapter 28 . 2/2/2012
*sniff* WONDERFUL! MAGNIFICENT! BRAVO BRAVO!

I'm glad statler and waldorf finally came around. and who wouldn't? that battle was EPIC! u really know how to create battle imagery u should be proud.

ever since i started reading this i've been swamped with danny phantom fanfic ideas. the only problem is, ALL OF THEM HAVE CHAD AND THE CAPTAIN IN THEM! seriously chad is the most amazing character ever. i'll just have to avoid writing danny phantom fics until this amazing work is completely out of my system...which may take awhile.

once again, AWESOME JOB MATE! from a random reader, YumiFloppyUsagi
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Its all well and good to say that, but everyone on earth knows that Vlad Masters is Vlad Plasmius at this point right? how could he get enough funds to hire the greatest assassin in the world? he would've lost everything he had after the disasteroid.

...OH WELL! he's evil thats all that counts!

did i just point out a plot hole, and then defend it?
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! jeezuz my reviews must be annoying you by now. DEAL WITH IT!
CrystaLucario chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
I KNEW IT! I KNEW ALL ALONG THAT IT HAD TO BE VLAD! WHO STILL NEEDS A CAT! XD AWESOME SO FAR :)
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
this whole demon spawn facade they've made up for poor Danny is starting to sound like a mission statement from illuminati...
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »