Reviews for The New Adventures of Danny Phantom
Yumi Floppy Usagi chapter 28 . 2/2/2012
*sniff* WONDERFUL! MAGNIFICENT! BRAVO BRAVO!

I'm glad statler and waldorf finally came around. and who wouldn't? that battle was EPIC! u really know how to create battle imagery u should be proud.

ever since i started reading this i've been swamped with danny phantom fanfic ideas. the only problem is, ALL OF THEM HAVE CHAD AND THE CAPTAIN IN THEM! seriously chad is the most amazing character ever. i'll just have to avoid writing danny phantom fics until this amazing work is completely out of my system...which may take awhile.

once again, AWESOME JOB MATE! from a random reader, YumiFloppyUsagi
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Its all well and good to say that, but everyone on earth knows that Vlad Masters is Vlad Plasmius at this point right? how could he get enough funds to hire the greatest assassin in the world? he would've lost everything he had after the disasteroid.

...OH WELL! he's evil thats all that counts!

did i just point out a plot hole, and then defend it?
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! jeezuz my reviews must be annoying you by now. DEAL WITH IT!
CrystaLucario chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
I KNEW IT! I KNEW ALL ALONG THAT IT HAD TO BE VLAD! WHO STILL NEEDS A CAT! XD AWESOME SO FAR :)
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
this whole demon spawn facade they've made up for poor Danny is starting to sound like a mission statement from illuminati...
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Statler and Waldof sound like very angry, unhappy people...oh well, they're funny :D
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
I don't really know much about american politics cos i'm australian, but wooooow if the real president of america is really as nice as he is in this story, then i'm jealous.
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! I usually can't be bothered with massive stories like this one, i'm more of a one-shot person. but i just finished watching all the episodes of DP and this story just caught my eye ;) looking forward to reading the rest! (i'm so glad it's completed so i don't have to wait) lol
dragonicdevil chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
great story please make a sequel
Desertdawn101 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Ahaha that was funny with da aspirin even I can't open that lid :D
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 27 . 9/12/2011
EPIC.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 26 . 9/12/2011
Now how did I know that the evil clone would put a knife in Vlad's back?
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 22 . 9/12/2011
Yikes...
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 18 . 9/12/2011
Don't screw with Danny Phantom!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
And an assassin to liven things up. Yay.
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »