Reviews for Days
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 3 . 3/24
Oh god what the fuck. I laughed so much with this chapter. XD
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 3/24
I was smiling so much at this. Hehe, so fluffy and funny and crazy. Also long as hell, but still very nice. My face is starting to hurt from smiling so hard at this adorable chapter, haha.
Something About Something chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
This chapter is among my favorite things written on the Internet. I've read it more than once and every single time I find it just as amazing! Thank you :)
Roast Spud chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Nice story
Cj4Dj chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
This story, or rather stories within a story, was excellent! I really like your style of writing, it's refreshing and unique. At first I was a bit confused because the chapters didn't match up but then I realized they were all different stories in and of themselves XD.

I think you portray Juuhachigou very VERY well. As well as the others. This was a blast to read _
Andrea Ye chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Haha C18 sleepwalking and waking Krilin's pants off... hahahaha
Andrea Ye chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Nice :)
Gohanroxme chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Rofl, "And there's this sex thing I want to try." Lol, everyone heard her and stared. Hilarious. My fav chapter so far.
Gohanrox chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I love grape soda and magnets better. This was good too.
Sharpclaws chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
You must put up a part 2! If you have even a shred of kindness in you, you will put up a part 2! T.T I need to know how this ends! Also this is a very interesting story.
AProcrastinatingWriter chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Alright, this is ridiculous.

Nine reviews? Nine people cared enough about your fic to actually say something about it?

It should be more. This story is well-written. That's like a rarity among rarities in the realm of fanfiction!

I mean, this story is phenomenal! The characters aren't always spot-on how they might act in the manga or show, but they're always in private or at their most vulnerable when they act differently, and that's actually a good thing.

Your writing skills make me ashamed of my own, and, my gosh, this fic...I cannot believe the severity of its goodness.

Keep up the good work, my friend. I hope you write for a long, long time.
AProcrastinatingWriter chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
'You know,' Krillin thought to himself, 'The sad thing is, I actually understand about half of what she's saying. And could probably guess at the other half.'

'...did she really say "sex"?'
TokiNabi chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
With chapters as good as these, it's a given that I'm going to keep reading :) I feel like the insanity keeps increasing the more I read and I'm totally loving it. Can't wait to see what manner of batshit crazy you write next!
TokiNabi chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Such a good chapter! The underlying tone of melancholy made things interesting and the humor kept the story from becoming too heavy.

And the ending is so adorable~~~!
TheQueenOfEverything chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Not only is this one of the best Krillin/Eighteen fics I've ever read, it's one of the best DBZ fics I've ever read. Your subtle humor and wit shine through excellently and your characterisations sre perfect