Reviews for Black fur, red eyes
Jaz chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Please update soon!
I LOVE this story so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Really good start I hope u are able to update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Pity this one seems to have stopped, esp with that ending line.
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
*le gasp* I'm very interested in this story O3O I like how she thinks that Sebastian doesn't know XD But then again, she doesn't know that he's human and such...Though she should think something's off since she woke up in her room and in human form without going there by herself! Oh gosh! I'm gettin' worked up over this! You must update! DX
Anvelite chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Please continue !
WolfLover17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
O.o he knew?
01Shadow Angel chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
me likey update soon plz
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
TakoMaguro chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Madam Red's name is Angelina Duress. Her daughter would not have the surname Phantomhive. Also, she had her ovaries removed after a carriage accident while pregnant with her first child, so she could not have possibly had a daughter. I don't mean to flame, or put down your OC, but these things must be thought out when creating characters.
finishsoldout chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
MikaCheshire chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This story has got to be one of my favourites. You really must update soon. I just cannot wait to read more!
Silver-Moon-Light94 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
omg i so envy annalissa right now! i want sebastian to pet me... envying all cats that get his attention. T-T anyway awesome story! absolutely loved it!
lovelyanimeangel chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
woah..that was totally hot! i can imagine sebastian taking off his top! whoott!:D i hope you can update
KijoKuroi chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hi, I really like where you're going with the plot of this story, but I wanted to warn you that you're OC is threading right in the dangerous waters of the dreaded Mary Sue. Also, Sebastian and Ciel are dangerously close to the cliff of OOC-ness. Again, I like what your doing, and just wanted to warn you. :) Please don't let what I say get you down though! I really would like to see this continue!
GaarasMyBoyzz chapter 1 . 6/17/2010