Reviews for Test of Strength
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 10 . 1/30
Why does every story stop at the good part.
shangg chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
you never updated again. Your story was really interesting and exciting. But you stopped. Please continue I really love your story.
The Golden Sun chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Wow, this could become a soap opera...
Person chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
"Look out for the next instalment this week" my butt... It's been more than a year.
vampirelover10 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
i love this stiry update soon or you will have the same fate as shang sister
vampirelover10 chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
hey the story is awesome update soon OR you wont like the consequences i ll send the huns after you
anonymous reader chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Hey! Update!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
Has this really not been updated since June!? It can't be! This is wonderful - deep! Romantic and realistic...IM IN LOVE. Please keep writing!
Heartlessly Awesome chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Hurry back soon! Your readers await! _
Princess Geta chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Gah! Right at the good part :( I truly hope you have some free time to post a next installment. Nothing more frustrating than finding a great story and seeing it discontinued, but that's how it goes in fan fiction huh? We don't get paid for this so it obviously can't be a priority (what I'm failing to say is, the delays are understandable) and I hope school and all your endeavors are going fantastic :)

recently got curious to read some Mulan fan fiction, didn't find too much I liked but I found little gems here and there like this one. Thank you for taking the time to create this and share it with all of us, your characterization and writing style were so pleasant to read. Here's hoping for the next chapter to alleviate the cliff hanger ending! Followed!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
when will you be updating? hope you're alive well and ready to write now that I've just found your story!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Update
MLH chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Are you still continuing this story? Please do!
thatkidwiththeunkepthair chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Ahhh! Dude! Wheres our update?!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2013