Reviews for Green Eyes: The Dragon and the Shark
FrostHunter chapter 18 . 10/1
If this continues would like to see one of two what if situations (Alternate Universe) what if tier was the captain of the 10th squad and toshiro is third strongest espada his sealed form could look like child with hole in his chest his hollow mask could cover his mouth the mask has teeth of a dragon when he's in his ressuercion he looks how he look when his bankai was completed and has ice hollow around his feet hands neck as well has dragon wings and tail.
Erdrick the great chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Okay that first chapter was cute.
CogonDragoon6 chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
Awww... I like this one.
Didd23 chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
total deja vu with this one
Sedgewick chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Pretty good strange as it may seem,Harribel and Hitsugaya would make a good couple since they are similar,personality wise/honor wise .Besides Momo is too timid and Matsumoto is too both tried to kill each other the first time around,one can only imagine what would happen IF they met again in the current arc, with Harribel being in peril and in need of rescue and great 4 just made me lulz soo bad I almost spit coke all over!
djohnson2 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Liked all the previous ones but #6 was.. eh
dragonick711 chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
Your drabbles are really interesting, have you considered making a full length HitsuHali story? I think that plenty of your drabbles would make really interesting stories.
Kohryu chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
ha, amusing indeed lol
dragonick711 chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
In Toushirou's defense, at least the fire was taken care of, not to mention between the two of them they should have no problem drawing the water out.
dragonick711 chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
It's nice to see some HitsuHali on this site, I haven't seen any on this site for months and it's great that someone will write for this underrated pairing. I hope that you'll be able to update again soon.
metsfan101 chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
this is an amazing chapter. it is really great.

rate: 100/100
Lu Bane Na chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Ooooooohhhhh, Toshiro, you big dummy!
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
I...don't really get it. Could you explain?
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
lol Poor Hitsugaya.
Firestar-kelman chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
the only real thing i can see wrong with this is that it's too short, it has got alot of comedic potential, but i do like it :)