Reviews for Women
ClaudiaRR chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
Very nice!
haruna.chi chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Ahhaahah! This one is sooo funny! I hope CLAMP would adapt this story and made it to an anime Magic Knight Rayearth Special of course! It would be so much fun! I love youuuu, author-San!
reynang.guerra chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
cute story! :)) well I don't know the game either..but that was really funny...like what Lafarga said..."WOMEN.." hihihi..!
PikuPow chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Lol :)
flor03 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
haha very nice one shot :)
61wisampa chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
ahaha! this is priceless XDDD awesome job!
amber chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I was not expecting this and this is certainly not the kind of story I would ussually read. I've got to say though, it was hilarious! Good job (I guess). *blushes*
shinomu chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Bwahahaha! This is pure awesome! I can't believe I've missed it for so long! Absolutely perfect, I cracked up like crazy.
Unyielding Wish chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
you're a man or something?

Yes, I can admit, we can be tricky sometimes.
nieshka chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was great! Very entertaining.
neakingdom chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hehe! Nice! :) I couldn't stop laughing, it was just so random in comparison to your other works.

But I have to say that I liked their choices except Hikaru 'killing' Ascot shocked me! I didn't think Hikaru had it in her! Haha! XD

But yes, good job on this fic, it was funny as! :)
muerte 16 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
OMG It was really funny, and the choices everyone made were hilarious, but what happen with Presea? U miss her and the Chizetan princesses, I want to know their answers too.

I agree with RAN OUT OF IDEAS XD, u should do the same with the guys, especially Clef :p

See ya hope u keep writings more fics like this _
AnimeFanEmiko chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
XD This is hilarious. I actually didn't know what Marry, Screw, Kill was until I read this. lol. Another awesome fanfic. 3
Regina chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Ah, what a hoot!

And I like the cultural difference, we call it Cliff, Marry, Shag in merry old England.
RAN OUT OF IDEAS XD chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

VERY HILARIOUS! THIS STORY CRACKED ME UP, BIG TIME! Very much like Umi to start something like that when she's bored. Kekeke~ I love her choices btw. Lantis and Eagle LOVE. AND I'D KILL OFF GEO, TOO IF GIVEN THE CHANCE! GAHAHAHA! NOT JUST BECAUSE HE'S TALL...BUT BECAUSE...JUST BECAUSE! GAHAHAHA!

Are the caps annoying the living daylights outta ya? Sorry, I tend to write in caps when I'm really excited. But I can be civilized at random moments, too! THOUGH THEY DONLT LAST LONG! GAHAHAHA!

Ahem, sorry for the randomness.

WRITE MORE LIKE THIS, PLEASE! VERY REFRESHING TO READ! I WANT ONE WHERE THE BOYS DO THE GAME! WOOHOO! UMI'S GONNA BE ON ALL THEIR LISTS! (someone's ought to kill her, or better yet we'll see how everyone secretly fancies her, cuz she's like THE PRETTIEST EVER!)

MOAR MOAR! XD