Reviews for well, bless my soul
Adelina Bronxson chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
I love it. I cried a little bit, had a few oh shit moments, and smiled a lot in the end. Thank you for writing this it was to good for words!

Regards,

Addie
FlowersN'stars chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
This was the best Dean/Ruby fic I have ever read! You've done a great job :D and I'm so happy with the ending 'cause I was really hoping that they'd get married and have a kid _
FlowersN'stars chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Omg,this is so good and addicting o_o Homeworks be damn! I'm gonna finish reading all this today xD
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
This need more reviews! I'm not a big Ruby/Dean shipper, but you've sailed this one beautiful.
Nehasupnfan chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
OMG! This was so great..I can't even think! You're a terrific writer! Have I mentioned that before?

You had me laughing and crying while I was reading the last scene...I'm so SO glad that this had a happy ending!

AU Ruby is so great..and that whole scene where Dean tells Ruby how he felt right before he goes off to say 'yes' was so great! Definitely better than the Dean/Lisa version on the show...I might be biased cuz I love Ruby MORE than Lisa..:P

And I love Wyatt! :) He's just adorable and so was this story! Keep up the great work Becks!

Waiting to read more from you! :)
ParaCaerOuVoar chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
SO. Since I missed the first few chapters on the days of posting, I figured I'd leave one big review at the end.

Well. Words can't really express just how much I adore this story. It's like all the best bits of Supernatural and the Dean/Ruby dynamic and the utterly adorableness of Wyatt (and Tallie!) all tied up together with your own inate brand of awesome.

And yes, it was depressing, and yes it was emotional, and yes it was downright heartbreaking at at least eight different parts, but I'm damned if I don't just want to go and read it all over again.

Each chapter just got better and better, and by the time the last chapter rolled around, I was more than a little emotionally drained! and oh my GOD that chapter. It started off, and I knew where it was going, but even now, it still tugs on my heart a little knowing that Sam was gone and not coming back. And then Dean and Ruby had a kid, and she sounds like she's going to be a little hellraiser when she's older (Also, FYI, THAT NAME 333) The big brother talk was so poignant and *Whispers* I may or may not have cried a little.

And then that finishing chapter. Wow. Just wow. I kinda knew that you might finish with him coming back, and then you went and did that full circle swapped positions conversation and it was just the perfect ending. *applauds you*

Also, it HAS been way too long since we chatted, things have been madder than a bucket of frogs over here (and that's pretty damned mad), I loved the titled, and all the poetry you used at the start of chapters and overall it was everything I think I've ever wanted in a D/R story.

I think I'm done now. *thinks* Yeah. I'm done. *more applause* EXCELLENT story, BB.
deansbabygirl934 chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
that was wonderful and i enjoyed reading every bit of it..even the sad points..i would love to see some missing scenes but the story is great by it's self...btw loved how you put that same scene between Dean and Sam from the first epi...that was cool and unexpected loved it!
tinkster chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
''We have awesome kids. Celebratory high five.''

Best. Line. EVER. I laughed SO HARD. In all of your stories there's that one line (or seven) that just sticks out and makes me laugh. This story was awesome, and I loved it to the very end. Have to say, though, last chapter was my favorite. Though I was sad to see it end. D: Good job, Becks!

3333

-tinkster
Duffster21 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
awesome awesomeness

sammy's back *happy dance*

and u know whats kewl is my big dog (sasha) is trying to dance along with me

now since this story is over (and im really sad to see it go

no really im serious im crying here

why is it that through everyone i know ur the only one who can make me cry?

now i expect a update in Queen of Hearts before u leave

and if u don't well im gonna be upset

i mean i might really throw a tantrum

and thats somethin i haven't done in ten years

so im really hopin that ull come through
Lynx chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Wow, this last chapter was perfection! I loved all of it. The ending was amazing: Sammy's back!
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
OMFG OMFG OMFG! Yep that was me at the very end! Ahem, anyway, I was bawling at the beginning, just so you know. What? I'm a Sam girl and you killed Sammy. Awwww he's so smart with his promises. Eee Dean kept the promise! YES she's wearing the ring! Aww she waited for him! AHAHA Wyatt talking to Tallie is too freaking adorable! Damn straight he'll stay!

Ooh epilogue! Sweet! Aww I love that song! Ahaha oh I love Wyatt and Dean's conversations. Omg a D/R baby girl? EEEEEEE! OMG, Dean's big brother speech made me bawl all over again! OMFG he called him Dad! Awwww! Demon blood addicted sister, I have no idea why, but that made me laugh.

Aww major D/R moment! Too cute. Love how they are, well, normal, but they still have their D/R edginess. Celebratory high five? Wow, Dean, you are a kid. Aww they are too cute! Oh only Dean would automatically say no sex for six weeks. Mini van? Oh crap! Ahaha oh Ruby, that was mean ahaha. Aww I love the she has your eyes bit.

Three days and they still don't have a name? Somehow that doesn't surprise me. I think it looks adorable. Ahahaha I can so hear Dean saying that. Too cute. I knew a Hannah once? Ahahaha knew that was going to happen. It was only inevitable that Wyatt would shout out a name and Dean would say something like that. Ella Winchester. I love it.

On a Thursday night? Okay yeah that made me giggle. Aww good girl Tallie. Wait a sec, this is like deja vu minus the kids and the dog. OMFG! He's..He's...Oh thank god! Hee hee! Well get the man a beer! Awww! I freaking loved this story from beginning to end and everything in between. Ooh ooh, I would love to see the missing scene of Sammy finding out what he missed out on. Like Ruby being his sister in law now and Wyatt his nephew. Oh and of Uncle Sammy meeting Little Ella for the first time. On a side note, they should so start season 6 with the way you just ended this story. A reversal of their roles in the pilot. It would be cute.
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
aww. cried again, but smiled all the time too (:

i'm so sad it's over...i want more, and more, and more...this was so so so perfect xD i'm in love with an fanfiction story *sigh*

loved ella and dean's speech about being an older brother (it made me think about my little boys and i really teared uo) and... omg! the sam bit at the end *_* i love these winchester boys !
Lynx chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Amazing writing. Loved the emotion in this chapter. I can't wait to see how you close this great story. :)
Duffster21 chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
ok seriously

this is getting outta hand here

are u really trying to kill me here

im dying here

i seem to be crying in floods

and my heart feels like its being ripped outta my chest by allistar (so hate him)

and i feel like i should kiss dean... or hug him... or just plain hit him (maybe all of the above)

and...and...

damnitt i want tallie

metallica / tallie; cute
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
OH MY MOTHER EFFING GOD! Yep, that's pretty much what I said once I got to the end of this chapter. A year? Damn, he lasted longer than I thought. Poor everyone! lol. HE WENT BACK! YAY! Tallie short for Metallica. I freaking love that. Ouch Ruby, way to break my D/R heart by saying you met a guy. Not that I blame you for dating again, but still. Ooh wait, this Matt guy sounds kinda..well..amazing. Just so not her type though. lol.

He proposed and she said no? I'm sorry, but I laughed at that. Blame the D/R shipper in me. Awww Dean sent Wyatt a gift. Love how Ruby knew it was from him even though there was no card. OMG! Three words, eight letters, and he finally freaking told her! About damn time! YAY! Okay so don't blame her for her reaction.

OMG, that speech is just WOW! Aww she teared up. OMFG, the When I see myself happy line! I was so going to use that in True Confessions. Still am actually lol. AWWWWW he made arrangements for Ruby and Wyatt. The name Bobby comes to mind. Uh Duh Dean, damn straight that's been Ruby's for years. Oh my effing god! The ending was just..perfect! One more chapter to go? Oh man! I'm kinda scared yet sad at the same time.