Reviews for well, bless my soul
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
awww. i'm crying. again. ahah.

i'm pathetic. *sigh*

the next chapter is the last one...wanna know how that makes me feel ? sad- i want more. :(
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
you made me cry.

(awesome chapter, btw)
Lynx chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Aww, so sad! This chapter was amazingly written. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Duffster21 chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
damnitt dean

if i was in this story i would so hit u upside the head right now
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Yay another chapter! Aww Wy! It's okay. They'll get your mom back. Love the Wyatt/Dean bonding. Zeppelin rules! Oh Dean, only you lol. Damn, way to make me tear up by having Dean pull out a picture of Mary. Awwwwww he had a picture of Ruby holding Wyatt too! That's too cute. Oh Dean, I want to give you big hugs right now.

Oh snap, the bitch is back. Ahaha Dean outsmarted you! Oh my god! She totally outed Ruby's feelings didn't she? Well damn. Yay that Ruby loves him though. Nooo don't kill Ruby! Omg, Samuel Winchester, what are you doing? Oh wait, you saved Ruby. Okay so I'll let you off with a warning this time, but no more of those freaky ass powers. Yay, Ding Dong the witch is gone! Aww D/R moment.

HalleFREAKINGlujah! That is so Ruby. Thank god! The witch brought back up? Well damn. Nooo, don't hurt Dean. OH MY GOD! OH MY FREAKING GOD! That is so the Ruby we know and love right there. GO RUBY! Okay things are back to normal sort of. I like. Aww he put Wyatt to bed. Too cute. Ahaha oh Ruby, we all don't mind that view. Ehehe now this is the D/R we all know and love. Oh snap, It's getting hot in here! Woohoo!

HOLD UP, wait a second, Dean Winchester, wtf are you doing? Who are you and what have you done with Dean Winchester? No, no, you get your ass back in there and make love to your woman, dammit! WHAT? Oh you bastard, you better come back! Don't make me drag you back myself! Yes, listen to the genius blonde, DON'T DO THIS DEAN! You go girl! You tell him, Ruby!

DID HE JUST SAY HE DOESN'T WANT HER? What a freaking liar! Damn straight, you tell him, Ruby! OMFG OMFG OMFG HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! YOU DO TOO AND YOU KNOW IT, DEAN FREAKING WINCHESTER! Grr Winchesters and their damn promises. I am so tying him to the Impala and driving him back to Ruby's. Lol. I get why he did all that, but it still breaks my heart. Poor Ruby and Dean.
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
you're going to kill me with all this cliffhangers...

arbut these two last chapters were awesome, loved them :D
Duffster21 chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
jesus!

are u trying to scare me shitless

although i gotta say

i saw that coming like a chapter ago

now i just feel sorry for wyatt

and kinda scared for dean

i mean come on

the bitch is mean

although if u think bout it that is what hell does to people so yeah

but yeah the tears that are falling on my keyboard right now

all in soorrow for wyatt

Duff
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Wow, just wow. First of all, I saw the Dylan Thomas poem and thought of my mom because that's her favorite poet. Okay, onto the chapter. Omg, Black Christmas mention. Ahaha of course Dean would mention the remake. So text message huh? That's different. Ehehe Dean's singing loudly. That makes me giggle. Ahaha Sam told on Dean. What a tattle tale! No Dean, keep the Nair away from your brother please.

Oh I so hate this bitch already although her nickname for Dean made me picture Jo lol. Psh, Ruby is not dead. Dean would know. He'd feel it. Their bond is just that strong. Lmao, Sam and Dean's conversation about the ceramic duck cracked me up. It's so them. Love how Sam said smashing it still seemed a little bit harsh and Dean was like I'll hit you. OMG OMG OMG, This bitch must die a slow torturous death! No one messes with Ruby and lives to tell about it.

OMG OMG OMFG! He called her his girl! YES! About damn time! Oh gosh, Dean, we're going through this again aren't we? Poor guy! Oh gosh, that one line about and then they're not hunters anymore totally yanked the heartstrings. Oh he's okay! Thank goodness! Poor kid! OMFG! That's right kiddo. Daddy saved ya! Hee hee! Oh gosh, Dean's memories of the night Mary died. Ugh, I just want to hug the big lug! Um, damn straight Wyatt's mother is coming home. She has to. She's Ruby.

He starts with Heaven and that entails talking with Cas huh? Yep that sounds about right. Ugh, biatch you did not kill Ruby! Like I said, Dean would know. Oh he's right, I didn't think of that, but Wyatt would know too. Oh hell no! WTF? Threatening Sammy and Wyatt on top of what you've already done? Girl has a triple death sentence at the hands of Dean Winchester awaiting her.

Oh I love the little brotherly yelling match. Cas vanished? Oh I bet I know where he went. Hee hee trench coat glory. Oh gosh, the boys are squabbling again. Cute. AH HA! I knew it! Cas found her. Yay Cas! Eee get his girl back! Love that. Oh she's okay! Thank goodness! Aww love that little D/R moment. Oh hells no, biatch hurt Sammy! Damn this story is getting good.

WOOO, Ding Dong the wicked bitch is dead! Oh Sammy, you are too freaking adorable, I swear! You're right, it isn't fair, but at least you didn't have a knife aimed at you. Ruby's awake! Yay! Wait, hold the eff up, that is not Ruby! Sammy, Dean, somebody get the damn holy water! Oh Hah, Dean so knows that it isn't Ruby. Mmm something sexy about the line describing Dean's eyes as positively murderous in the moonlight. Oh my gosh, I love how Sammy knows how Ruby would act and how Ruby wouldn't act.

AHHH, that bitch! She knocked out my Sammy! Oh she so has a butt kicking headed her way. Okay usually I don't mind Ruby's lips on Dean's lips, but not this time. OMG Dean! Ahh you can't end it there! What the hell? Omg omg! Those boys better wake up and get rid of this demon.
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Love it Love it Love it! "I'm unplanned." "Like me!" Oh lord, Dean needs to watch what he says around that kid lol. OMG, Sammy wanted to be a figure skater? All I can see is Dean laughing his butt off at that. OMG, She almost said..OMG He almost said.. OMFG! So close yet so far. Dammit Dean! Noo, not Dean! Awww, the necklace to Sammy of course, the ring to Ruby, and awww the Impala to Wyatt. Too sweet!

Ahaha Buffy reference. Score! Oh Sammy, love you for smacking your bro upside the head and telling him to stop having impure thoughts about Ruby even though Dean didn't say a word. Got to love how well he knows Dean. A week? Hah! Surprised he lasted that long at all. Sam! Just when I think you can't get more awesome, you lead Dean right to Ruby. Yay! Aww I love how Dean forgets to breathe at the initial sight of her and I love her reaction to seeing that he is alive. Lmao aww! I love how Sammy goes into taking care of Dean mode. Lol at the whole Mr. Lyons thing. Oh Ruby, got to love you.

AWWWWWWWW I love how he went upstairs to see Wyatt. Too cute. Oh I so love D/R's conversation. LMFAO I love how she tells him to shut the eff up and deal with it. Spoken in true Ruby form. WHOA! Talk about heating things up! Now there is the D/R passion we all know and love. The image alone is wow! Ahh she teased him! Typical Ruby antics. Um duh, Dean, of course the ring looks better on her. OMFG, Sam! I didn't even take that into consideration, but OMG! I so love Sam for pointing that out. Oh Dean, such a stubborn liar!

Damn, Ruby's poor boys! Awwww I love that whole paragraph about Ruby because it is so damn true! Even during all of that darkness, Ruby is the only one that can truly get through to Dean. OMG OMFG WTF? Hold up, wait a minute, WTF? DO NOT WANT! SO DO NOT WANT! NO HURTING RUBY! Soo other than that, amazing chapter! Oh did I mention that this has been so inspiring for me in regards to True Confessions? Lol.
DanniMarie chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I'm not that big of a fan of Ruby, but every time you do something with her, I can't help but love her! This is a great piece and I hope to read another chapter soon.
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Yay for the second chapter! Omg, those Winchester boys are too much! I couldn't stop laughing at that whole first part. It was so them. Ahh Sammy, you are all sorts of adorable! Damn straight Ruby! The Winchester genes are some of the finest. Heh. Aww poor Sammy needed stitches! Ah well, at least it wasn't worse. I knew it!

I knew Dean couldn't stay away from her. Thank goodness. Just when I think I couldn't love D/R any more, you go and write this chapter! OMG OMG OMG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! Yep that is so the D/R I know and love! WOO Go Ruby! I have no idea why, but the part about Ruby fitting against him in a way that Cassie never did simply made me grin. Aww! Way to go Dean, you just broke my heart with your whole Winchesters and beautiful blondes spiel. Oh Dean has so fallen hard for her already.

AWWW how cute! They went to say goodbye to the boys. I freaking love this chapter! Yep, he definitely has fallen hard for her. So not only does he call her, but he makes surprise appearances on Wyatt's birthday? AWWWW! Ohh so Sammy called her when Dean was..ohh. Eek poor Sammy probably got an earful, but then again Sammy always was the soothing sensitive one so I can see him calming her down somewhat. Good boy Dean for calling her when you were healed. I love how she was always the first call and that it went both ways too.

OMFG! Wyatt I love you kid. Too cute that he refused to go until he spoke to Dean. It took you that long Dean to figure it out? Gosh you are stubborn as hell. OMG, not Joey! RIP Joey! Dean will take good care of your girl and the grandkid. No worries. Okay okay, I know it is supposed to be sad, but I totally giggled at the 'softens like only Sammy can' part. Aww I'm so glad Dean was there for her even though he couldn't make the funeral. Dammit I was doing good until Dean talked about Mary and then I teared up. That was so perfect. I could so see Dean saying something like that about his mom.

Oh Joey, I love you for hating Cody, but liking Dean. You ruled. I so freaking loved this chapter. Aww I love the whole Until the sun rises bit. Oh did I mention that I love this chapter? Cause I do and I look forward to the next one.
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
can't wait for tomorrow afternoon. :D

dean/ruby is love.

i simply adored the way you wrote this chapter. aw, it's just amazing, really.
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
aw, i loved it :D
Duffster21 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
bravo... bravo... bravo

i think tats all that needs to be said

scratch that

that's all i really can say while im doing my happy dance

well actually im doing my happy dance in my chair

cuz i have a blister smack dab in the middle of my heel

and it hurts when i walk

but whatever cuz u probably didn't need to know that

ive been waiting for a story like this

well not really

ive been waiting for u to write a story like this

so now im very happy

and if another chapter is coming tomorro im really happy

ill just stop talking before my other personality decides to take control of my typing instruments

Chow

Duff
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Aww thanks for the dedication! You're awesome too and I'm so going to miss our D/R talks over the summer! Love this story so far! They are freaking adorable in this story. Oh I love Wyatt already even if I am picturing him as looking identical to the D/R hidden love child ahaha. I love the line about Dean greeting him with that soft voice he reserved for small children and Sammy. Made me giggle. Eww Cassie. I'll forgive you for that mention. Lol I could so see Sam doing that for the dust bunnies. So cute!

Should of known someone was going to take that precious kid. Omg, now there is the D/R I know and love. Is it wrong to think that they are kinda hot bickering about whether or not Dean is crazy? "Now, shush. We're being sneaky now." That made me laugh. I couldn't help it. Stacy may have a pale face, but I totally pictured her as looking identical to Cassie. lol. WOO Go D/R! They always did kick butt together. Aww loved Ruby's reunion with her son.

Heh love that Ruby is the one person that's made him want to stay. So that's how she finds out the truth about all the supernatural beings. I like it. AHAHA Unicorns! Oh man, I still remember Sammy's face when Dean said Unicorns weren't real. Such a dork. Omg, Dean thinking he loves the snow and that Mary loved the snow too. Damn you're going to make me cry!

Ooh way to go Dean! Scoring the kiss before even getting her out on a date! Aww Poor Ruby! Somehow wasn't expecting her mom to be dead too. I freaking love it so far! Ooh ooh, is Sammy going to meet Ruby and Wyatt? He'd be adorable with that kid.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2