Reviews for The Doctor's Reform
Kickwarp chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
YES! Perry rescued Doofenshmirtz!
Nepholim chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Truly horrifically amazing! The characters are completely IC and acted like I would expect them to. I love how you made Vanesse go and "kill Lupe" because she was sick and tired of it; also Charlenes character of being a whore basically. Though that Was a little disurbing. Hienz and Charlenes relationship has always been an interest for me and you've definitely showed that.
Fizzy Starburst chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Aww...poor Doof, he seriously does not belong there :(

Aside from that, i really enjot this story. There was a few minor grammer and spelling issues, but nothing to important. The character's personalities are spot-on. Good job.
Lady Heston of Bloomingshire chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Nice, relly nice.

Please update soon... I luv this
minkeypaws chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
i think i can see where this is going this is getting interesting update soon i'd love to see more! .
Fizzy Starburst chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Wow! This seems really good :) Update soon, please :D
Botchie chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I like chapter 1 so far. Doofenshmirtz is in character and so is Perry. Also Doof's POV is very believable. The things he thinks about sound like the things he would say, and I loled at the whole "paper work" part.

This chapter doesn't seem to have anything horrible in it which made me both relieved and disappointed. I was relieved because *shivers* the thing that you're planning on doing is so creepy:o But I was also disappointed because I'm a creep;) I need to see what happens! Your writing is like a very perverted train wreck and I can't look away.

I wonder how Charlene will play into all of this? Update soon.
minkeypaws chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
no reviews yet? how criminal! anyway this is looking good so far i'd like to see more of it! i would have loged in but i forgot my details XD but anyway well written and interesting keep it up!