Reviews for Storm Hound Book I: Undertown
RainbowSandvich chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I can guess at who this unpleasant quarter master is, though I wont to make sure I don't slip up, but I cannot wait for the next chapter! What an amazing story this is becoming, and indeed, very much like the works of Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell themselves! Keep up the good work!
RainbowSandvich chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Yep, definitely suitably intrigued! Excellent chapter, it will be very interesting to learn what has become of undertown and sanctaphrax as of this way!
RainbowSandvich chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Excellent introduction here! It was really the summary that caught me first, and now I've started, I'm as hooked as I would be with any of the edge chrronicles! Very good english styles and it captures the edge in each paragraph!
ConundrumPuzzle chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Hi Magic,

You were the first reviewer to my first fanfic ever and I thought that old debts had to be paid. As, I haven't seen a review for this fic yet, I thought I might give a review all though I have my doubts on whether my advice will be at all helpful.

I have to start by saying how well you've portrayed everyone in this fic. I felt as though Paul Stewart and Chris Riddel had actually written this as I was reading it and I felt the all to familiar burst of excitement I feel whenever I read an Edge Chronicles book. You've used all the right wording for each different person and I am also very excited by Ferax. He's a very interesting OC and while I want to read of Rin, Cowlquape and their adventures in Undertown, I also want to read about Ferax and his family as well.

All though it took you a long time to update on account of trying to make the Captain perfect, it was worth it because of the way you portrayed him was perfect. I liked his mysterious attitude and more than once I couldn't help but wonder who he is. I have a few theories for that but I won't "voice" them in this review for risk of looking stupid on the internet. _ Besides, I have the funny feeling I'm wrong anyway.

All in all, this is a great fic and one that I really enjoyed. It had great wording and plot and I find that however many times I read it, your chapters never seem to grow old.