Reviews for Drop Dead Gorgeous
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Deidara u butt

Sexy sexy butt
Wolven-1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011

I already have a vendeta against Deidara and you have to make it worse? LOL kidding. good work.
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
hahaha, that was cool!really nice twist!XD
DeeaE chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
love it!

dei seme is sexy as hell
aww chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
that was good ;) but sad ending! love it!
AiKurokami chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Woo! Go Dei-kun!
tyrannosaurus.rose chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow, well done! I was sort of thinking there would be a happy ending, but... it's good this way, too. Now Deidara gets to suffer for the rest of his life. (In my head, if I think about him, he will be suffering.)

Anyway, great fic, I'm glad I got to read it!
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow...that was just wow. I dont mean that in a bad way at all. I never saw the ending coming. Like I thought Sasori would have died with the first shot but he moved and I then thought Deidara let him live cause of love at first sight and all that. To have Deidara as the nurse at the end...that was just crazy and unexpected. Great story.
Lifeless.Breathless chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
damm thats harsh deidara...good story...epic ending...
avietar chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Deidara, oh Deidara... you Bitch. Damn, and here I thought he actually let him live on purpose.

Well written; this really made me hate Deidara even though I like him as a character. Well done.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I liked it a lot! You wouldn't know it's your first lemon. Really well written. Poor Sasori :'(! Great story though! Never saw the ending coming!
Asami-chan37 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
OMG that was awesome! I loved it! And you did a great job with the lemon/sex as well. I would have never seen the ending coming. It was a great twist to have Deidara be a hired assassin and to disguise himself as a nurse in the end to finish off Sasori. It was sad he died (or did he? lol) but it was a great twist to end it how you did. Again, I cant say how much I loved this! Cant wait to read more Sasodei/Deisaso from you! )

Sakuya Izayoi chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Whoa...That was very nice XD

I'm surprised that was your first lemon, it was very well written.