Reviews for The Isshu Issue
A Loading Screen chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Did you die trying to write chapter 7? It's your awesome fan, TheMysteriousRiolu, revived in the form of a new account! I haven't given on you yet, but I am still waiting for Chapter 7 to be released! In the meantime, I'll reread all of your awesome chapters!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
that poor Chiramii! will he ever be reunited with Yin and Tsutaja? how in the world did he end up in sinnoh?
Stolloss chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
This is a very interesting story. There is a lot of stuff that likely will never appear, but you're making me wish it was real.

So, we have Chiramii. He is a small little guy, but he appears to be very capable when battling. Mostly, he is simply confused due to his loss of memory and new surroundings. I am interested in seeing where you take this.

I have a community dedicated to original pokemon fanfiction, and I would say this story qualifies. (The fact that everyone that has made suggestions has suggested this one helps.) So, may I have your permission to add it?
TheMysteriousRiolu chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
You know what? Nintendo can learn something from you, Avie. A storyline like this would be a nice addition to Pokemon Black and White. Oh, and also, there have been some new Pokemon lately so you might want to check that out at Serebii or Bulbapedia. It could give you some insight on later chapters (if you haven't thought of any already) Anyways, a good read for any Pokemon fan.
CaptainPiika chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
I'm liking this portrayal of Arceus. :) Something about him lying just makes him seem more... real, I guess.

I'm looking forward to seeing this finished!
HMMaster chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
I love this story! It's great. And the Chamber of Balance sounds pretty interesting...
HMMaster chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Okay, the more I read, the better it gets. This is a great story. I notice a few little problems, like the fact that Isshu seems to never have existed. But I'm sure that you'll fix that as it comes, and I like that angle anway.
TheMysteriousRiolu chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Yay, an update! Anyways, I'm glad at how all the events come together as well as the complexity of the riddle. Leaving us at a cliffhanger right at that moment got me think to when you are going to update this story again. This is a story that should not be overlooked.
A Handful of Words chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Already, the Pokemon's personalities are coming together quite nicely and I like the concept of an Isshu pokemon being stranded in Sinnoh.
TheMysteriousRiolu chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Looks like things have taken a turn for the interesting. I'm hoping to see another chapter in this great story.
CaptainPiika chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
:D This is a neat idea! Although I'm wondering where Chiramii's going to go from here... Oh well! I'll just have to wait and see!
HMMaster chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I like it, and just to let you know, Reshiram is the White Yin Pokemon and Zekrom is the Black Yang Pokemon, so you were right that it is based off of Yin/Yang. I personally thought that Chiramii was the cutest pokemon I've seen in a while, so having a story based off of it is pretty cool! :) Enjoy writing.
Les 3 Amies chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Okay so this is kind of turning into the cutest story I've ever read :)

You do a great job of really giving each pokemon their own personality.

Shinx's speech is funny. (Try saying that 3 times fast). That's pretty much my only complaint.

And I forgot to mention. Please don't name the trainer White or Black. You're right, they probably are the default names, but they just sound so...racist. Even though I'm assuming it isn't meant to be.

Keep it up, I will certainly continue reading :)
Les 3 Amies chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Red Snover! how cute :)

Pretty much the only confusing bit about the story is the fact that no one's ever heard of Isshu. For one thing, there are people there. For another, the concept art makes it look 5 billion times more technologically advanced, which means they're probably the ones who invented everything in the pokeuniverse. Not really, but point being, I'm sure Sinnoh people have heard of Isshu.

I do love this so far though, it's super cute, and Chimchar and Piplup's personalities are already coming through extremely well.

The only other problem are the tense changes. For some reason, you occasionally throw in present tense verbs, even though the story is written in the past tense. Other than that it's great though!
Golden-Owl chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This story actually has a pretty nice concept on it. It is also the first ever fanfic on the Isshu Pokemon I believe...

You can also see that the Sinnoh starters have well-defined personalities, from the mopey Chimchar to hyper Piplup. Showing Chimchar's various thoughts also offers some insight to his character.

The only thing I'm unsure of is how Isshu could possibly be undiscovered? Its a giant region filled with people with boats and planes, surely they would've made contact with other regions? I always thought that the regions co-existed together or something...