Reviews for Closet
Thyatira chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Aww, this was really cute. And sad, given where it's ended. Hopefully you'll come back to it someday. Thanks for this! I really like to see Cordelia femslash given how rare it is.
Saul Good chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Well done! Such a cute pairing. I'm glad you didn't ship them off immediately, made things more intriguing.
astarvingwriter chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
This is absolutely beautiful!
HiddenTreatmentSilentThoughts chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Please write more- Please.
Willow Rosemberg chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Hey, I thought I had given up! Glad you're back! I'm anxious to see how all this tension will end.
The Silent Scream chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Oh no, poor Willow, I just wanna pull her out and hold her and tell her it'll be okay... aw man :/ Cordy, that was harsh. Sure, I get why she'd have reservations about openly being with another woman, but hey, she could have worded that a bit better... "lezbo relationship"? Please. It only would've been worse if she'd said "dyke". Off to read the next one now!
EverythingSlytherin chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Wow O.O delicious
Some Broken Hearts Never Heal chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Wow...Really cool. And Sweet. I love Willow XD

Update real soon K?
Dylan chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
I love this HS Willow who has the guts to go for what she wants (a first) and who acknowledges her mistakes (A second first)and apologizes. It makes her so much more likable (and reliable) than the one we got after "Lover's Walk" and the rest of the series.

The fact it's written in Willow's POV makes it all the more funny and moving. Cordelia , "like a guy", doesn't know what she wants but she's going to choose wisely. She's on the good path..I hope.

Great dialogues. Great voices. A breath of fresh air.

Very nice job!
Kaza chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
This is an amazing story, and i can't wait to see if it continues.

Great work!
neveraworsename chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Good lord, Closet is awesomeness packed into little ditties. I always thought Xander and Jesse weren't the only ones to have a crush on Cordelia and you've proven me right. There moments are just amazing and make me wish Joss had consulted you before writing anything.
purrpickle chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Ohh... *silence*

I was skating along, lapping up each chapter with a silly smile on my face, and then WHAM! Reality intrudes. I felt Willow's pain and Willow's heartbeat, and I felt horrible for her.

*sighs, shakes her head* Cordelia/Willow is a soft spot of mine, and you have tackled their dichotomy wonderfully. Very, very nice job. I look forward to more, hopefully? :}
twin who likes to travel chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
The only thing that stopped me from liking this was that she cheated on Oz again.
TheRedPoet chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
The writing's good and you've really nailed the characters.

I think you might wanna raise the rating to M just in case, though.
W.M. Cardona chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I have not read a couple like this in this time frame, for a long time. is a good job. makes me miss the early seasons of BTVS.

I'd like to read more of this story (if you can, include some kind of divergence in the characters for a possible series)

Buen Trabajo...Werner M