Reviews for Reload
Lizpin chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
Late to the party, I know. Just found this and loved it! Thanks so much for posting this :)
Reader chapter 21 . 8/16/2012
Edmund that jerk...well he's more than that! Great story!
Suillet4life chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Great story, I love suillet! Isn't the monsters name Champ? (lol jk, it doesn't matter)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
Very good so far! Yay, Lake Champlain! ...what? ...I go there all the time. My first guess, Ben. ...but I'm not sure, cause I'm not positive even phsyco Ben could do this... But he's still my #1 guess. Can't wait to read more!
Chrissy chapter 23 . 5/27/2011
Great story. You really do a good job with these characters. Did you write the sequel?
Kaysi chapter 23 . 2/19/2011
This story is amazing! I enjoyed every second of it! You're an awesome writer! I love it!
Kaysi chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
"Two hours. It's all I'm askin'."

"Alright. Two hours."

I love this! Mirror Moment! haha so cute!
lostfan108 chapter 23 . 9/24/2010
I LOVE this story it is my favorite fan fiction! please write/post the sequel soon. I would love to read what happens next!
justawritier chapter 23 . 8/30/2010
That was the perfect ending :) I loved this story so much. It was such a great mix od romance and drama. I would love a sequel and all those sound great!
starwoods chapter 23 . 8/28/2010
I don't think I reviewed here once before, but I adored this story so much! Too bad it is over, it's great/amazing/lovely/and so much more! :D

xo
sammygrrl00 chapter 23 . 8/28/2010
Awww...its over! Okay but seriously, when you said Juliet was delivering a baby, my mind went to that it was HER baby. I was like WHAT! lol. Good chapter, the ending let me down a little, I'm not gonna lie. Probably because i thought that they would end up back in the church and get to go to heaven together. But i can add that in my head, lol. This story made me happy. :)

Oh, and the island reset story sounds cool, and if you do a sequel to this one, i would so totally read it.

Good Job!

Love, Sam
CarolynneRuth chapter 23 . 8/27/2010
I like all of your ideas! I'm sure with you being such a good writer you would do justice to any of those ideas but the sequel seems to way to go. Excellent chapter by the way and I'm glad James survived.
Aurora1020 chapter 23 . 8/27/2010
I can't tell you how much I have LOVED this story! Your writing is so amazing and you totally have taken my favorite 2 characters ever and made them even more wonderful. I totally can't wait for a sequel to this - I love the characters you have created around them and how you have written Miles and Rachel too. The fact that she had to watch him die is so well mirrored to what happened in the show. Just glad you let him live! I'm so grateful to have more to read from you - please keep the writing going! That seems to be the beauty of not getting to see more of James and Juliet on-screen - we have great writer that continue to develop their characters and lives more and more! Again - this story completely rocked!
Thank you chapter 23 . 8/27/2010
Thank you for this amazing fic. The end was just perfect. As for you next fic, it's so hard to choose, they all sound so good. As someone else said, I will probably love any S/J fic that you write. You are a gifted writer, with really original ideas. I've enjoyed the ride.
eyeon chapter 23 . 8/27/2010
Don't make me choose! I want them ALL. If a choice HAS to be made, then the sequel to this story would be kind of in the lead, since you didn't get all the way back to going into the light together (not that THAT needs to happen for a LONG time).

Of course there's also the very awesome Hydra that needs to continue-note no use of the "e" word (end).

Do have to admit that ending on Ch. 23 is very cool (in a "didn't really want it to end, but 108 is probably a ridiculous number of chapters" kind of way). This is a great story and I really DO like where it is. Very, very good. Really liked the twisty bits, when you seemed to be going one place and went somewhere totally different! And it has MILES and romance-who could ask for more (other than 3 1/2 more stories)!

Thanks!