Reviews for Touhou Chronicles
oniebancale chapter 50 . 5/5
still amazin
Tigracho chapter 50 . 5/1
I must confess. . . This fic is literally the one who motivated me to write fan fiction.
Feng Lengshun chapter 1 . 3/12
Well, I just finished reading this again. It's been years. Four, five years maybe? I am surprised as to how well it has hold up. In spite of going the "out-of-context" problem, it's done very well. Perhaps it is because while the issue is kicked off by the protagonist, it wasn't started by him, giving it a natural feel unlike similar fanfics. Speaking of which, for all the out-of-context problems from the starts, the story managed to surprisingly capture the feeling of Gensokyo very well. "The Gensokyo the Gods Loved," it is a place with dangers and not everyone is good, but it is absolutely beautiful and most of the inhabitants are friendly and forgiving, even to former enemies. That's the Gensokyo I loveit's those beloved characters that makes me love the series so much (aside from the music, cute designs, and doujins of course).

The main character fits surprisingly well in spite of how different he is in so many ways. I like him, there's a sense of history and personality that makes him feel real and well-realized to me. I also like the interpretation of Yukari, Tenshi, Reimu, and Alice here. Chapter 40 is amongst my most favorite moments in Touhou fanfiction, up there with, ironically, the exact opposite scene where Yukari Yakumo is still in control of everything 300 years after her death in the end of Iced Fairy's A New World. I am more into Shinki x Alice, but I like the Shinki x Tenshi as wellI'm surprised how naturally their relationship progressed in spite of the contrived situation and lack of downtime to let them do normal couple things.

I am sad that this hasn't continued. In Chapter 48 you said you're determined to see this through and finish the story. It's been years now with no update. I'm still waiting, I'm sure others are too. Come on, it can't be more than 15 more chapters. Probably 10 chapters left now. Can you finish this?
Feng Lengshun chapter 50 . 3/12

onie chapter 50 . 8/17/2017
I shouldve said this months ago but this was a good read and good references
nefer.nightbug chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
I actually got the feels when you quoted that song.
ARSLOTHES chapter 50 . 8/21/2016
Looking forward to when you decide to update this again
Guest chapter 50 . 5/23/2016
Good story, shame about the update schedule but was a nice ride. Oh and, lots of Devil May Cry references, I like.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/15/2016
Yggdra union?
crelato chapter 50 . 10/13/2015
Your style of writing is very enjoyable and I find this story to be one of best pieces of fanfiction ever. I can only hope that you begin to write again on this story sometime in the future!
DodoOfChaos2 chapter 33 . 8/31/2015
i've reread this chapter three times and it's still adorable. would read again if i had a chance.
DodoOfChaos chapter 50 . 8/19/2015
off to read the one shot.

also tenshinki is awesome. otp.
DodoOfChaos2 chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
Bloody beautiful!
DodoOfChaos2 chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Danmaku time? :D
DodoOfChaos chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Well that was certainly badass.