Reviews for Touhou Chronicles
onie chapter 50 . 8/17
I shouldve said this months ago but this was a good read and good references
nefer.nightbug chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
I actually got the feels when you quoted that song.
ARSLOTHES chapter 50 . 8/21/2016
Looking forward to when you decide to update this again
Guest chapter 50 . 5/23/2016
Good story, shame about the update schedule but was a nice ride. Oh and, lots of Devil May Cry references, I like.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/15/2016
Yggdra union?
crelato chapter 50 . 10/13/2015
Your style of writing is very enjoyable and I find this story to be one of best pieces of fanfiction ever. I can only hope that you begin to write again on this story sometime in the future!
DodoOfChaos2 chapter 33 . 8/31/2015
i've reread this chapter three times and it's still adorable. would read again if i had a chance.
DodoOfChaos chapter 50 . 8/19/2015
off to read the one shot.

also tenshinki is awesome. otp.
DodoOfChaos2 chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
Bloody beautiful!
DodoOfChaos2 chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Danmaku time? :D
DodoOfChaos chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Well that was certainly badass.
Dralle chapter 50 . 4/22/2015
Just finished reading the story and have thoroughly enjoyed it. My favorite part of the story is the interactions between Shinki and the rest of the cast (Especially Satori, just loves how they quip at eachother). As for the plot I'm not to engaged in it. It might have something to do with me not really liking any of the bad guys. Although Chase is kind of fun to read about. I preferred the first 26 something chapters where everything was much more lighthearted and it was more about meeting characters and then go beat some bad guys with them. Thinking about how Shinki punched a hole straight through that kappas face still leaves a bad taste in my mouth that has made it hard to like him again. Still he is so well written that I have been able to look past it for the most part.

As for the fight scenes I've really enjoyed most of them so far. My favorite so far was Shinki vs Tenshi. It had some clever tactics, interesting smalltalk and an epic ending. Speaking about Tenshi I find Shinki and hers relationship to be adorable.

I'm not to good at this expressing what I think thing so I'll end my review here and I hope this gets an update soon hopefully before it goes into 1 year hiatus
kinigget chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
you... you gave Cirno a modified version of Hakumen's monologue. I am impressed
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Havoc is kinda like a manga villain, who wanders around being pretty much impossible to hurt, and making cryptic statements that never actually turn out to be lies. And like some of them, he ends up being annoying rather than ominous.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
You are aware of how generic and unoriginal a title 'touhou chronicles' is, right? not to mention, it makes searching for your fic a real pain in the arse.