Reviews for Coming Out
OakeX chapter 1 . 1/3
Nice, nice job. Funny, light-hearted, with just a touch of seriousness in it to keep things interesting. Actually a very nice change to your other, more emotional, heavy stories. Nicely done though, you appear to have the rare gift of being good at deep stories, and light-hearted stories.
ruilin.chen.54 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Wow. Artemis was almost acting exactly like Orion... o_O
missylynn99 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Awww, that's adorable! :)
WriterGuy1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH AH...oh that was rich, that was...who was talking anyways? was it Artemis or Orion?
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Artemis. Lol.
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Ha ha ha...awkward. Pero me gusta este, por que es comico. Yes, I just spoke Spanish.
LiveLaughLoveReadForever chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I LOVE THIS! *subscribes* More please!
HeadlessHoncho chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
The XI commandment: Thou shalt not try to put H/T together.

Kit, you're a sinner... a bad bad women. Back away from me Heathen! Not that I don't still love her, but she can be like an evil H/T vampire sometimes.
Indochine chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Lool! Artemis' reaction to Trouble's words is wonderful!
silverphoenix chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wouldn't it be great if there was a scene like this in TAC? LOL. Hilarious, great job. :)
O.O chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
O.O um... aquward. KEEP WRITING! 0.0
The Creatress chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hehe, funny... One minor thing: I think you got centimeters and millimeters mixed up.

Also... Nevermind what Kit says! If it doesn't have blatant sex in it, she'll insert background sex in it herself...
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh, most excellent! It makes sense that Artemis would make a comparative study about this. Poor bot, he has so manny issues, he gives Time Magazine a run for it's money.

Five-word writing is pretty hard, actually. I think you did a much better job than me. I had far more extra words.
Holly Marie Fowl chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
ROFL. That was cute. :) And I agree with you: H/T is just not happening. At this point, I honestly feel bad for Holly. Two guys she's friends with both say they love her. haha.

HMF
TheQuixoticKid86 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
...I hate to admit it but I don't get all of it. That said, I still think this is really good. I like the diction, and the description embedded in your work. This is cute.