Reviews for Awakening of the Serpents' Avatar
update please
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 6/10
awesome fic so far! love the pairing!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Corneliusduke chapter 5 . 5/15
I hope to see more of this, and just because he and may become more than just friends, but as a couple, doesn't mean it's smut, or has become smut. Just a lot more interesting. This has some many possibilities, please keep on writing.
Will we ever see Ron or Hermoine in this?
FeraligatrMan chapter 1 . 4/5
Probably the only fic I've read with Nagini as a main character that is actually good. I loved so many parts of this I wish it would continue...
automaton14 chapter 5 . 2/16
You fucking cock-tease. I wish you hadn't stopped writing. Your writing had improved noticably from the beginning of this story, and I would have liked to have seen how much you could improve. I hope you update, and that you get blue-balls. Or blue-ovaries. I'm extremely dissatisfied that this story is incomplete.
Jaiyere chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I thin this fic was one of the first fics I've read. I wasn't quite prepared then. Now I'm back and ready to at least read all that you've written. Thank you for writing this.
Airhorn jackass chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Great story are you continuing I know it's been 5 years since last update but it's great is there a re write
KShara Khan chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
You must be having a lot of fun with this story; aren''t you!
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Thisssss isss a wonderful ssstory; pleassse keep it going!

It hass been almossst five yearsss sssince your lassst update; are you going to continue with thiss ssstory; I hope sssoo!
Dragonrt13 chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
Update please great story bash domadolre (don't know how to spell his name) hard
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Please tell me this isn't the end of this story, I know it's been about five years since the last update, but I'm hoping there will be another one sometime soon. I actually really like this story, Sure the whole "Am become Snaktar (like skeletor but a snake)" was rather sudden but eh, I like it.

Hope to see more from you sometime soon!
ninjacatblue chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed this! I must say that even though huge year skips are not fun(I just wrote one for one of my own stories), yours turned out wonderfully. I Loved Harry's reaction to all 10 eggs being Hungarian Horntails, and how they all view Harry as their father now. I saw that this hasn't been updated since 2010... I'm still going to follow this and hope at sometime in the future you come back and finish this. Oh, I also really like your character Richards.
Beertjes chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Love it... Please continue... Can't wait to see how Harry and Nagini's relationship progresses..
Master Xehanort chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
I love it this is great so keep going my friend.