Reviews for Awakening of the Serpents' Avatar
Jaiyere chapter 1 . 9/11
I thin this fic was one of the first fics I've read. I wasn't quite prepared then. Now I'm back and ready to at least read all that you've written. Thank you for writing this.
Airhorn jackass chapter 1 . 4/21
Great story are you continuing I know it's been 5 years since last update but it's great is there a re write
KShara Khan chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
You must be having a lot of fun with this story; aren''t you!
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Thisssss isss a wonderful ssstory; pleassse keep it going!

It hass been almossst five yearsss sssince your lassst update; are you going to continue with thiss ssstory; I hope sssoo!
Dragonrt13 chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
Update please great story bash domadolre (don't know how to spell his name) hard
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Please tell me this isn't the end of this story, I know it's been about five years since the last update, but I'm hoping there will be another one sometime soon. I actually really like this story, Sure the whole "Am become Snaktar (like skeletor but a snake)" was rather sudden but eh, I like it.

Hope to see more from you sometime soon!
ninjacatblue chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed this! I must say that even though huge year skips are not fun(I just wrote one for one of my own stories), yours turned out wonderfully. I Loved Harry's reaction to all 10 eggs being Hungarian Horntails, and how they all view Harry as their father now. I saw that this hasn't been updated since 2010... I'm still going to follow this and hope at sometime in the future you come back and finish this. Oh, I also really like your character Richards.
Beertjes chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Love it... Please continue... Can't wait to see how Harry and Nagini's relationship progresses..
Master Xehanort chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
I love it this is great so keep going my friend.
Darklight9999 chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
asas4496 chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
To anyone who is reading this review and thinks this story is very awesome,
It has been 4 years since this story was written and I honestly think this story is abandoned. The author has been inactive online since the last 2 years on any of his profiles. This will forever be one of the most epic stories on fanfiction and we are the only hope to continue it. I ask all readers to request all authors on fanfiction to continue this. I plead all authors to continue this. I plead fanfiction to post the story on different sites with messages to continue this. this story is a work of art and must be completed.
if you agree you know what you have to do.
anonymous chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Please write more chapters. IT BEEN FIVE YEARS. Oops, sorry about that. My caps lock button got stuck. But seriously, write more chapters the story just got intresting.
cjvandebogart chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
new reader chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Why haven't you updated in four years? I want to see the reactions of all the people harry will face. I bet Ron's will be price less
mememme chapter 5 . 10/16/2014