Reviews for The Wedding Night
Tinatin chapter 10 . 4/18
This fic means so much to me. TCP has a very small fandom and very, very few fics, good ones - even less. But I think this is one of those mangas that just NEED a lot of them, you know? Mangaka delivered a couple with huge amount of chemistry and tension but no resolution - it was only teasing till the end. Supposedly a perfect setting for fics but somehow vast majority of stories continue in the vein of 'only teasing/ no resolution', with Tsukasa keeping up with her act and Ryuji being kept at arm's length, but I've had so much of this in the manga already. That's why I was so happy you took it a step further and delivered exactly what I've been looking for, thank you!
Ecarlates chapter 10 . 2/18/2016
How can I say that... YOUR FIC IS WONDERFUL ! I LOVE IT ! EVEN THE DRAWING YOU MAKE WAS BEAUTIFUL ! Marry me ! It was exactly what I searched for when I finished Tokyo Crazy Parasise ! And the ending was juste so elegant ! You have made a great joob ! Think you very much for all this good time I passed reading your story. Think you so much !
Rei Sakura Li chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Oh, I loved this story! Many, many thanks for it!
StephPen chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I read all of the chapters and I must say that I was VERY impressed! I had goosebumps at the end and I felt sad whenever Kamojima was brought up because of the very fact that he was mentioned in moments that, if Nakamura had shown what happened after the series ended, it would have been at those moments. Also when Ryuji recited the words that she had said to him at Megafloat gave me MEGA GOOSEBUMPS! In conclusion, I was sincerely impressed by your writing, and I think you had done a wonderful job writing this!
jahluv18 chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
just found this and it is amazing great job. i especially love all the details of the first chp
Tsu-bo chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
I loved your story! Great finish :)
bakezorishoes chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Tsukasa can't swim.
;D
Anilyn Shaw chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
awww and the generation continues :)

okay! my full review of this story!
the Characterization was spot on! from the funny Tsukasa over-dramatic moments, to the king of perverts Ryuji being himself. :) all in all I loved it! I give you an A for your characters!

the plot was simple, sweet and not to much. while I wish you would describe a little more, you had a lot of description so I was able to see the picture (but not to much on the M scene for which I am extremely grateful) v you moved the plot and transitioned from each scene smoothly, and there was no fillers that I could see :) A on plot

your diction and word choice was great! you had great adjectives and verbs so that way that even though you didn't use as much imagery as I like, your words were more than able to make up for it! it was absolutely excellent! A

So my final score of this story: A

this is a must read for any Tokyo Crazy Paradise lover :) the scenes are cute and beautifully composed. it's sure to be a favorite of mine and anyone else that reads it guaranteed! this author really knew what they were doing! keep up the great work :) (and you should make an extension of this story, I want to learn more about the premarriage or honeymoon phase :) and all the crazy adventures beween the newlyweds, both before and during parenthood; just a suggestion for future works maybe?)

Anilyn Shaw chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
thank you thank you thank you thank you! you managed to make a great M scene without being completely explicit or nasty :) I like this scene it's cute.
Anilyn Shaw chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Ryuji's such a sweetheart :) though I was kind of expecting something like that v he's never forced her before (except to stay near him) and now she's married to him. he's got all the time in the world to continually make her his.
Anilyn Shaw chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
ha ha let the fun begin :) poor Tsukasa
Anilyn Shaw chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
KISS! v how cute :) Ryuji remembered Tsukasa's speech w
Anilyn Shaw chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
here we go :)
Anilyn Shaw chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
there's the collar v must be Ryuji's wedding present being used early :)
Anilyn Shaw chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Tsukasa is still so clingy onto her "boy persona"...I hope Ryuji knocks that out of her soon :) i'm so mean to Tskukasa v
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »