Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 4/15
This was wonderful! Thanks for writing!
IrregardlessAEnthusiast chapter 1 . 3/6
True, "You can't always get what you want", but often times, you can get something or someone that's, who's equal, if not better than the someone/thing one lost. Anyway, I love this fic! Who would have thought such a crack couple would work?
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/25
thank you for sharing this! Hmm... Severus and Luna do sound like an intriguing pair that strangely would suit each other... would love it if you could write a longer Luna/Severus fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Well, that's just heartwarming.

Well written, just the right balance of oddness and humor with fuzzy-cuddly-things. You really make this pairing work.
SlashyMcGee chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
My first Snape/Luna and I have to say.. I WANNA READ MORE! :) So lovely. Strange but lovely.
Polyplectron chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That was a lovely story. Very well written, I think my preferences are changing!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
You write Luna so well! Just the right combo of loopy and sexy. This is my favorite quote:
"I couldn't find any other way to prove to people that they existed, but it turned out that your lycanthropy potion was also a sexual stimulant for them."

Severus resisted the urge to bang his head against the table."
Genius.
Kimi Lowe chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
a different Severus love story.
zaida.thorngage chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love it and I'm looking forward to reading the unedited version!
Trinideanfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I never read Luna/Severus before, but this was great. Very well written and entertaining. I wish you had continued it :)
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This story is the best! It needs 100000 more reviews!
bluegoldrose chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
A very adorable and well done story :)
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Cute!
TheManyFacesofJester chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I Loved This Story! The Characters are very in-character, and I so no spelling errors! Absolutly Wonderful!
wildreams chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i was listening to 'God only knows' by the Beach Boys while reading this and gosh! this is a very beautiful love story. If only this isn't the ending!

and the way you write makes my writing look like a seven year old kid's style of writing. but anyway, I had the best 30 minutes today :)