Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
Kreeblim Sabs chapter 1 . 7/5
Hello! I was recommended this fic and so glad to have found it! I like Bold Luna- thank you for taking her character to new places. Fun fic-thank you so much for writing!
Lovely! There should be more!
SeveruslySlytherin chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
So cute, thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Lovely :)
eri chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
oh and of course when hermione tries to go to severus she get SHUT DOWN and lives a lonely miserable existence
eri chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
the only thing that would make this more perfect...the cherry on top...would be to see luna and severus together happily with or without kids and hermione (that twat) ending up either with ron cheating on her or abusing her and she tries to run back to severus
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
This was wonderful! Thanks for writing!
IrregardlessAEnthusiast chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
True, "You can't always get what you want", but often times, you can get something or someone that's, who's equal, if not better than the someone/thing one lost. Anyway, I love this fic! Who would have thought such a crack couple would work?
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
thank you for sharing this! Hmm... Severus and Luna do sound like an intriguing pair that strangely would suit each other... would love it if you could write a longer Luna/Severus fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Well, that's just heartwarming.

Well written, just the right balance of oddness and humor with fuzzy-cuddly-things. You really make this pairing work.
SlashyMcGee chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
My first Snape/Luna and I have to say.. I WANNA READ MORE! :) So lovely. Strange but lovely.
Polyplectron chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That was a lovely story. Very well written, I think my preferences are changing!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
You write Luna so well! Just the right combo of loopy and sexy. This is my favorite quote:
"I couldn't find any other way to prove to people that they existed, but it turned out that your lycanthropy potion was also a sexual stimulant for them."

Severus resisted the urge to bang his head against the table."
Genius.
Kimi Lowe chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
a different Severus love story.
zaida.thorngage chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love it and I'm looking forward to reading the unedited version!